PDA

View Full Version : Need some virtual hugs

bubblegum girl
06-27-2007, 02:49 AM
this has been really hard to write
:stop2::broken::broken::broken:
Ok so i went to help at the house today once i finished my exams (yaaaa schools over) and Byron was working there. i didnt see him right away but when i did he didnt even bother saying hello i had to say hello first. So a bit later i had to dump out a bucket of mop water and i asked him, like what did i do wrong cuz he wouldnt even say hello let alone look at me. And he said pretty much taht i hadnt done any thing and taht he hadnt tried to string me along ( i was like uh ya right u did so lead me to belive u liked me) and taht he had heard from ppl that i was "chasing him" / being a total flirt which im not and everyone here knows it. so i went and dumped out me water and came back and just asked him who had said i was chasing him, well he couldnt recall who it was. So i went down stairs and told mom he had never liked me adn she hugged me then i told her that "suposedly" ppl have been talking to him how i've been chasing him. taht really ticked mom off so she went up to defend my honor. in essance she chewed him out backed him into a corner he seemed to be changing the story every which way he turned first it was that he had talked to a bunch of ppl about my supposed chasing then only one then it was a few. never could he come up with names. And he asked mom why i cant just be friends with a guy and she told him that until shortly after we moved here one of my best friends was a guy and that im friends with the guys here. she also told him that if his story was true that he had never done ANY THING to decieve me then that would be calling me a liar, he backed even farther into his "corner" buy saying no no i wouldnt call it lying and moms like then what is it? she said like you know your not the only guy she's ever been interested in... she was with kelly for a year and lonny for a few months and now has some guy from BC texting her, whom she has no intrest in and told him that she wasnt interested and to not text her. finally he said he wasnt gonna stand there and argue all day and walked off.

i couldnt stop crying, this was guy # 3 who decieved me, kelly like me but wasnt honest with himself or me and taht was more puppy love than anything, lonny well lonny was full of it and is now engaded to a chick exactly like him self but he led me to believe he liked to too until his now DF came into the picture and now byron,. seriously i am starting to distrust all guys. i cried for bout an hour then the anger set in and im just really ticked off at B for treating me like this. me and mom left after teh showdown and went to Grande Prairie to do some retail therapy i got these shoes and probly will place an order with eat cake graphics. thanks for listening. the blog candy is still open and will be till friday or till i get 5500 hits. send a shout out on you blog, email me about it and you get an extra entry. thanks, chelsey

please dont mail me any thing pertaining to this my mom dosent know i aired my dirty lawndry so to speak.

loobylou
06-27-2007, 03:53 AM
ohhhh, Chelsey Here's a big Cyber hug for you ((((((HUGS)))))
I remember my teens so well. I hope you can have lots of friends and when the right one comes along, you won't need to guess if they like you, you will know. Until then, have fun and be carefree. there's plenty of time for BOYS!!
Sarah

LinzyD
06-27-2007, 04:44 AM
That sucks, Chels. Sarah is right though, there's plenty of time for boys and the right one will come along when you least expect it. I know how it feels to be a teenage girl and want to have a boyfriend. Guys just aren't as mature as girls and have a really hard time sorting their feelings. When I met my fiance, I had just broken up with a total looser 2 weeks before and was not on the lookout for anyone...
Mr. Right will come along...ya just have to be patient while he takes his time to get to ya
Hang in there-wish I was there to take you out for coffee or something!
*hugs*
Linzy

iloveflipflops
06-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Boys stink!! All kidding aside, I know its hard right now for you going through this but I really think your mom did the right thing and it will get better. Go buy some stamps or go to Starbucks :). That will certainly keep your mind off of him. So sorry!! And here is a great big hug from me to you!!!!

ccstampin12
06-27-2007, 09:05 AM
There are better fish in the sea!
You just have to be patient.....hard to do, I know.
Your day will come...to quote an old song from the "dark ages!"
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Joanie

Erin K
06-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Your mom is like a lion protecting her cub! GO MOM.

Also I KNEW you were gonna throw that mop bucket of water on him but you didn't. :( that would have been awesome!

Who insults a girl who is holding a mop bucket, obviously he has no imagination and you are better off without him.

cindi
06-27-2007, 09:29 AM
mt friend Beth says ir best:
boys are dumb!
there you, wrapped up in a nutshell!
Hope you feel better, new shoes, huh? cool
:)

hbpuppy
06-27-2007, 12:03 PM
That sucks Chelsey. I'm so sorry that boy was such a jerk to you.

You know, we had a huge discussion at church on Sunday about why guys are so immature. And, we were talking about guys in their 20's and 30's. So, I'll have to agree with Cindi and her friend, boys are dumb.

JBgreendawn
06-27-2007, 12:20 PM
oh heck I'm sorry,

(oh and some boys never out grow it and just become Jerk men instead of Jerky boys...)
ha, I'm with Erin though, i kept expecting to see you dump the dirty water on him...

the good news is they are not all like this...
I think this calls for some chocolate to celebrate your new shoes!!

((( HUGS )))

Scrap This!
06-27-2007, 12:33 PM
I know you are hurting Chelsey, but you are still young still have plenty of time to find that special someone. Look around and you will find there are lots of decent, kind young men with LOTS OF MONEY, they say money can't buy you happiness but it doesn't hurt either.

shuggy
06-27-2007, 01:00 PM
hugs coming you way, chels.

Erin K
06-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Have you checked out Stamping Kub? I always think yall'd be cute...