PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

cecescraps
06-27-2007, 02:48 PM
My SU demo dropped off my May order when I wasn't home a few weeks ago. She said "don't worry about sending a check you can just pay me when I bring your next order in a week or so." Well, I threw the bag out (she writes the amt. due on it w/ a sharpie) and I honest to goodness DO NOT remember what I ordered. And, I have stacks of sets not mounted and never opened so, I can't tell by that. She can't find the order form where she placed the order... I feel terrible about this. Should I just give her $50 ( I'm 99% sure it's not more than that)?? I knew I should have just sent the check on to her!!

Cathi

JBgreendawn
06-27-2007, 02:51 PM
she should have some way to check this?
like don't they demos put the orders in by computer?
maybe she can check with the su computer site and find her previous orders?

I don't think i would hand over a 50, I think i would wait and see if one of you can find an old slip or the old party on line?

cecescraps
06-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah! She found the order. Glad I didn't give her the $50 - it was about $30. :)

Cathi

mahodgman
06-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah! She found the order. Glad I didn't give her the $50 - it was about $30. :)

Cathi

I'm glad she found the order. She really should keep better records than that!

MyRnAbS
06-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Thank GOD she found it! Enjoy your new toys ;)

LinzyD
06-28-2007, 01:41 AM
She should have been able to look it up online anyways...
Glad it worked out though!

JBgreendawn
06-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Well, good for you!
( this gives you 20 extra in the stamp budget now :) )

toao
06-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Just some info.....finding an SU order is as easy as clicking a few buttons on the computer. When the demo places the order it is right there on the demo web site and stays there for a long time. We can even go in and track an order about 24 hours after it is placed. Your rep may be new and just isn't sure how the web site works quite yet.

Mary