PDA

View Full Version : I think my stamps feel negelected...

mydogstinks2
06-27-2007, 03:57 PM
I haven't had time to do anything with them for a few weeks now. Working
3rd shift is cutting into my crafting time! It's also starting to cut into my shack time I miss you guys!!

Erin K
06-27-2007, 04:03 PM
:( that is very sad. Stamps will get all depressed if you don't use them.

iloveflipflops
06-27-2007, 04:15 PM
That darn place of business of yours. That is not right for you to neglect your stamps like that!!! HA HA

toao
06-28-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm with ya sister! I haven't crafted in WEEKS. Wahhhhh I am determined to do at least one card today while Tori is napping. Darn work. What happened to the good old days where I sat in my studio for HOURS each day?

Mary

Kreative Dryve
06-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Wow we are so stamp-a-no-go sisters right now. My stamps haven't seen the light of day for weeks too! I have barely been at the Shack, and I think my paper and inks are running away to new loving homes....sniff..

As soon as summer softball is over (August 7th) I am going to have to lock my door to my room and not come out for days. It the only way to make it up to them.

~MJ

tesschap
06-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Mine are right there - neglected - with yours! I was hoping to play a little tonight because it's Gary's golf league night but his 12 yo nephew flew home with us and he is a very BIG challenge to keep occupied. We're off to Saratoga for some Cold Stone - after he tastes real Saratoga spring water - by the time I get home I'm sure I'll be too tired to play!

FYI - for those of you who don't know what Saratoga spring water is - there are some fountains throughout the city that have natural spring water faucets and people fill up their jugs with this terrible sulfur smelling water that tastes like rust! It's supposed to be good for you - DH loves it - but I think its gross! Gary promised his nephew (Eric) that if he drank it he would give him $10.00 and I would take him to Cold Stone!

My3Ds
06-28-2007, 07:08 PM
How's the baby? Hope all is well with him.

MyRnAbS
06-28-2007, 08:03 PM
We miss you as well!!

Robinkay
06-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Twinkies don't ya? :cute: Yep...the other night I get a call Can I come over and have a twinkie w/strawberries on it?

I guess I made you hungy for 'em huh? ;)

3rd shift is really gonna be hard...for trying to do normal everyday type of things. Like talking to everyone here. Maybe you can come back to 2nd? :wacko:

See you at 7am.
Robinkay :eek:

IslandStamps
06-29-2007, 01:24 AM
Mine are neglected too, been on a knitting kick the last couple weeks. I'm starting to feel motivated to stamp again though, so maybe this weekend. If not, I'm signed up for a card class at my LSS next week, and I know that will do the trick!

ccstampin12
06-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Mine too!
We were away for DAYS this month.
Then, a handiman was here for a few days this week.
The good news is that he fixed up the one wall in the furnace room with some cabinets. I have stuff from my former crafting passion....painting! Blank wood shapes and paints and brushes all take up MUCH space and need a home that doesn't interfere with papercrafting.
I'm working on that today!
Twinkies with strawberries????? Oh, yummy!
How about some Cool Whip too?
LOL
Joanie