PDA

View Full Version : Mulitasking today...or you can call this post...

inkinupstamps
11-14-2006, 11:19 AM
How to mop your floors, wash your bathroom walls and wash your dog at one time!

I said I wanted to mop the floors today. Well, they are clean now! I gave the Lady Isabella a bath. OMG! That's a lot of dog in the bathtub! :D

'Bella has her appointment with her vet (Dr. GORGEOUS!):rolleyes: on Thursday to be spayed. Lucky 'Bella to go under the knife looking up into those handsome eyes and face.....but I digress.

So I needed to bathe her anyway. Of course Newfie love the water. She got into the bathtub on her own while I was filling it with water. This is a good thing because I couldn't have lifted her anyway (we are figuring well over 80 pounds now at 6 1/2 months old).

She loves her bath! I was soaked! The floors were soaked too but after she got out (and in again and then out again and....you get the idea) I have now thoroughly mopped the entire downstairs (thank heavens for wood floors and ceramic tile.)

So, this means now I can play the rest of the day, right? :cool:

emmcee
11-14-2006, 11:24 AM
I'm sure it would have been difficult, but I'd love to see Bella enjoying her bath. Laura tells me that Levi loves his bath which he should, labs are water dogs too. The whole bathroom gets clean after they finish their bath with all their shaking going on :D

Lucky Isabella to go see Dr. Gorgeous :cool: :)

Sherry
11-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Jennifer,

:D LOL...that sounds like quite the bath experience! 'Bella sounds just adorable! I want to squeeze her and I don't even know her!

Hmm, will we ever get too see a photograph of "Dr. Gorgeous"? Perhaps you could take a camera phone in with you and "accidentially" take a photo while trying to place a call??

Good luck with 'Bella's spaying! I hope everything goes well and she heals quickly :)

Sherry

teabear
11-14-2006, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the giggles this morning! I have heard about do it yourself dog wash places, Bella would be a good candidate for one of those :) Good luck to Bella later this week. It's hard to take them in for those doggie dr. things.

shuggy
11-14-2006, 12:47 PM
do you have an updated picture of bella? i haven't seen here since she was a little puppy!!

angie

inkinupstamps
11-14-2006, 12:57 PM
now come on...don't roll your eyes, but....

I'm going to have 'Bella's photo made at a professional pet photographer's studio.

LOL - DH and I won't have that done but I'll do it for my dog. I'll wait until she has recovered from her surgery. So, sometime in the fairly near future I should have a new photo of my big girl.:)

GrammaStamper
11-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Your description of bath time is hilarious. I can picture Bella jumping in and out of the tub, you trying to keep her in, with no luck, and what the pair of you look like drenched. Thanks for the laugh.

jdpisces
11-14-2006, 01:25 PM
That might be the first dog I've ever heard of that actually put herself in the bathtub voluntarily!! I say you were able to kill several birds with one stone...so PLAY!

Will she have to wear one of those cones around her neck after the surgery? Do they have big cones???? :)

And BTW, my parents had their dog professionally drawn for Christmas one year. It's really a pretty keepsake!

Julie

Christie
11-14-2006, 01:26 PM
now come on...don't roll your eyes, but....

I'm going to have 'Bella's photo made at a professional pet photographer's studio.

LOL - DH and I won't have that done but I'll do it for my dog. I'll wait until she has recovered from her surgery. So, sometime in the fairly near future I should have a new photo of my big girl.:)

That's funny!! We haven't had our pic made in years but were talking about getting the dogs done. LOL

It sounds like after all of that bathing and washing floors you desereve to play for the rest of the day.

toao
11-14-2006, 01:51 PM
That's a whole heap of dog Jennifer. I think we need an updated picture!

Mary

inkinupstamps
11-14-2006, 01:56 PM
That might be the first dog I've ever heard of that actually put herself in the bathtub voluntarily!! I say you were able to kill several birds with one stone...so PLAY!

Will she have to wear one of those cones around her neck after the surgery? Do they have big cones???? :)

And BTW, my parents had their dog professionally drawn for Christmas one year. It's really a pretty keepsake!

Julie

OMG! She was so excited to hear the water running in the tub that she just stepped in (yes...she just steps over...no jumping necessary. What a great idea to have the professional dog drawing. 'Bella is so black (Inky black- like an onyx black versafine pad!) that I don't think you could see her.

Good question about the cone. I don't know. My concern is getting her out of the van without her ripping the stitches. I'm going to have to have a ramp for her to walk down...don't want her to jump!:eek:

Yep...she's a lot of dog...and all furry love. Ohhh you should see her now that she's dried and brushed. LOTS of fluffly fur too. OH and Julie, she still has that punk rockers tossle on top of her head. I always ruffle it and tell her that "auntie Julie" thinks she looks like a punk rocker! :D