PDA

View Full Version : One of my classes was cancelled today,

Swanie78
06-28-2007, 02:22 PM
so I have a few minutes to pop in here instead of studying :radar:
So far its not looking good! Which means I probably shouldnt be taking this time out, but Im SO SICK OF STUDYING already and not getting the results I should get.
I think Chemistry will be ok but Anatomy is going to kill me before August comes...lol There is SO MUCH to memorize and my teacher gives quizzes every time we meet! Twice a week Im cramming in information. And its even harder working and missing out on sleep. If the quizzes were multiple choice Id be all set, but most of it is pulling words/terms off the top of our head and with so many to have to memorize I keep pulling the wrong one out :swoon:

Other than that, not much else going on. Just gathering stuff for camping next weekend which Im SO excited about!! I cant wait to kick back and relax and have some fun. No work, no school (but still lots of studying as I have a test that next week)!

Oh! And we had our first hamster catastrophe last night. I had Jezzie out in her ball and she was running around. I was studying and realized that Alex (my cat) was making his "I found a mouse" meowing. (Hes never found a real mouse, but he has a little mouse toy that he carries around and makes a specific meow with it in his mouth) It dawned on me that Jezzie was out of her cage, I couldnt hear the ball slamming into the walls or anything, and Alex was making this noise. :err: So I called him, and he stopped meowing but didnt come to me. So I went to find him. Only half way to the room he was in I see Jezzie's ball, open and shes gone...lol So I followed Alex who led me into the stamp room (which is a HUGE mess right now!) and the search began. She had made her way into the closet and was playing behind the hot water tank and under some Iris carts. Luckily shes a girl after my own heart, and a piece of broccoli brought her out of hiding and right into her ball again ;)
So all is well. She went back into her ball where I taped it shut better and played in that for the next couple hours while I continued to study. When I put her back in her cage, she curled in a ball and went to sleep...lol Shes never slept at night, but apparently her ride in a cats mouth and her adventures behind the water tank tired her out...lol

mahodgman
07-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Great hamster story! I just now saw your post, and it didn't have any responses! I hope camping is lots of fun.

MyRnAbS
07-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Kelly,
OH NO!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your school! You must be wiped out, I know cause that happened to me last fall. You'll survive! I'll keep you in my prayers! Right now I'm off to practice my conducting as well I have a final tomorrow, and OH DEAR!!

Glad everything is going fine. Glad you took the time to update us, school times are hectic times. Keep your cool!!