PDA

View Full Version : A Fairytale Wedding

inkinupstamps
06-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Hello my friends,

My daughter and son in law's wedding was like a fairytale. Absolutely beautiful. I cried buckets of happiness :cute:

I'll attach a few photos here and if you are interested of course I can email you some later.

We got back late last night and have just returned from retrieving Bella from Dog prison (oops...I mean the kennel - it really IS a great kennel.) So much to do here at home so I just wanted to pop in and say hi and thank so much for the wonderful emails I received from well wishers and thoughtful friends.

I hope these photos will attach ok. OH! And North Carolina IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATE! I've been there before but this trip just cemented in us firmly that it is where we'll retire in about 8 years. Stephanie and Andrew could not have found a more beautiful setting.

They were married in Waynesville, NC not far from Ashville. This is on Cold Mountain (remember the movie COLD MOUNTAIN?)

Anyway...my mind is all a jumble with beautiful memories of their wedding and I wanted to share a few snaps with you.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Erin K
06-29-2007, 09:43 AM
WOW those pics are so pretty, like in a magazine. Your DD is stunning, that dress is amazing. Her new DH is a cutie pie.

loobylou
06-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Wow, what a stunning setting for a beautiful couple. I'm glad you had a fantastic time
Sarah

JBgreendawn
06-29-2007, 09:49 AM
oh Wow!
Jennifer those are some of the most gorgeous scenery shots i have ever seen in Wedding photos! the fact that your DD is beautiful and her husbands pretty cute too is like whoa you are right, this looks just like a fairy tale!

i bet Bella is so glad to be sprung... :)
Thanks for sharing!

scrappinnuts
06-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Jennifer... Very beautiful Pictures.

inkinupstamps
06-29-2007, 09:54 AM
I should have mentioned that these photos were taken by Paul. We can hardly wait to see the professional photographer's photos since these turned out so great! :)

Spartymom
06-29-2007, 09:55 AM
What beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing this special day with us.

mahodgman
06-29-2007, 09:59 AM
I love wedding photos! Please share more! I'm so glad you are back, I missed you. So glad the wedding was all you hoped it would be. Stephanie was a beautiful bride!

Vintagegal
06-29-2007, 10:16 AM
How cute are they? Stephanie is GORGEOUS! What a beautiful bride she is!!! Thank you for sharing the photographs. I bet you were just as gorgeous as she, albeit tears of happiness, I'm sure. TFS, Jennifer! I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time!

prdesigns
06-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Congratulations to you, and best wishes to the new couple. Simply beautiful is all I can say!! Now you can relax!

toao
06-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Jennifer, your daughter is breathtakingly gorgeous! She looked beautiful in her dress. No wonder you were bawling your eyes out. I'm teary eyed just seeing your photos. I'm glad you had a good time. I know Sherri can't wait for you to move to NC. hehehe Hey, that means you'll be closer to me too! Wooohooo.

Mary

emmcee
06-29-2007, 11:02 AM
What beautiful photos! I can hardly wait to see the professional photos if these are so pretty that Paul took. Beautiful bride & handsome groom, makes me want to cry too! :nod:

My3Ds
06-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Congratulations! The pics are great. Yeah for 'Bella.

ps - love the cake too

workin4stamps
06-29-2007, 11:20 AM
oh wow!!! these pics are BEAUTIFUL Jennifer!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

Traci

tojoco
06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome home, Jennifer. Your wedding photos are beyond words. Stephanie is absolutely breathtaking and the scenery is gorgeous. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. How could you not. Please email me with details and more pictures. I would love to see them.

dreis1
06-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Beautiful beyond words. Your daughter is breath-taking!. She did good in the hubby department as well. The pictures are great, but where is the Mother of the Bride that made all this possible? We want to see more. Glinda

directmailscrapper
06-29-2007, 11:51 AM
WOW! What a beautiful wedding! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous -- and she has the look of a really NICE person as well! Your new SIL looks like a real winner! What a fabulous setting -- perfect weather! A match made in heaven! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful event.

tesschap
06-29-2007, 12:17 PM
WOW - what beautiful pictures and such a stunning couple. I just love them all. The cake looks beautiful too - and that picture of your daughter on the swing is so neat. Glad you had such a wonderful time. Hugs to you and congrats to the newlyweds.

shuggy
06-29-2007, 12:20 PM
amazing! glad it was so wonderful!!

teabear
06-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Oh Jennifer, what a beautiful wedding. The pic with the reflection in the pond brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad it was a fairy tale day...and they lived happily ever after!

GrammaStamper
06-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Jennifer, these are beautiful pics. Your daughter is lovely and her DH is a sweetheart, too! You must be so proud and just running on memories at the moment. Looking forward to more pics, if possible.

Sherry
06-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Jennifer, those photos are absolutely stunning!! Wowsers! What a beautiful couple. I love the picture of Stephanie on the swing. How original!

iloveflipflops
06-29-2007, 02:05 PM
WOW!!! What awesome photos!! She is so beautiful Jennifer but you already know that!! I would love to see more photos too.... After you get settled, I will post my Christmas tag swap. How about Monday????

ellie
06-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Jennifer,
Your daughter is so beautiful. You are right, the pictures look like a fairy-tale event. I would love to see the other pictures...I will pm you.

MyRnAbS
06-29-2007, 04:46 PM
OMG!! These are Amazing pictures! The wedding sounds and looks precious! Thank you so much for sharing, and congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Patty
06-29-2007, 07:49 PM
they look like a couple in a movie--both beautiful---bet you'll have beautiful gc's :D

Christie
06-29-2007, 07:59 PM
These are absolutley georgous pictures!! I love the one by the pond and the one on the swing!

LinzyD
06-30-2007, 01:39 PM
SO very pretty! I really like the one of him pushing her in the swing.

Firecracker
07-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Jennifer, Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your daughter and son-in-law look so happy. The pictures look like they came from a magazine. Hugs, Heather

mydogstinks2
07-01-2007, 08:22 PM
how wonderful!! Thanks for shareing the pics with us, they are great

cindi
07-01-2007, 08:26 PM
what wonderful pics.
Your dd is just the lovliest bride ever!!!
it sure is beautiful.
oh I love her pink/brown cake too
:)