PDA

View Full Version : On vacation

ellie
06-29-2007, 04:17 PM
here in sunny (sorta) FL. Tomorrow, we will be going to see Mickey and Minnie. I am so happy to find out we have wireless so you guys can't have fun without me!

iloveflipflops
06-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Are you already there? Is it hot enough for you? Its really hot here!!!!

Have fun!!

tojoco
06-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Oh how fun Ellie. Have fun with Mic and Min tomorrow. Hope you have some comfortable shoes. Be sure to show us some pictures soon.

toao
06-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey Ellie! Welcome to hot humid Florida! Are you at the Magic Kingdom? Are you going to see MGM, Epcot and Animal Kingdom while you're here?

Mary

suzi_f
06-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Have fun!!! I never saw Mickey or Minnie the whole time we were at DL. Of course, we weren't really hanging around looking for them. DD watned to get some princesses autographs but none were out & about. We did get Jessie on her way "to feed Bullseye". My kids are 10 & 12 & they believed it. LOL

Patty
06-29-2007, 07:43 PM
you'll get to have fun and I"m back here--btw, it was about 70, sunny and breezy today--not humid at all--just thought you'd wanna know!!

iloveflipflops
06-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Patty, can I come play at your house? I want to be where its 70 degrees. That sounds wonderful. It was 90 degrees here today and way too humid. Poor Ellie in all that humidity down there!! ha ha

ellie
06-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Well, we decided not to go to the MK until Sunday. It is rather nice here compared to home! It rained for a short while and then this evening it was in the high 70's and not too humid. It is VERY crowded here though...not sure how that is going to go over with the kiddos...We plan on going to see the MK, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. I think the kids want to do Universal and Blizzard Beach but I will be sitting out for those. We are staying on the property of the Orlando World Center so we will be hanging out at the pool 'cause it is amazing. We are praying that the weather stays the way it is...at least for the days we will be in Disney.

tesschap
06-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Ellie - enjoy your vacation. We flew home from the Bahamas via Tampa on Tuesday afternoon and it was 12 degrees warmer here than in Tampa. It has been so hot and humid but we'll take it as it won't be long before it's back to the cooler weather! Have fun and tell Mickey and Minnie I said hello :)

inkinupstamps
06-30-2007, 07:35 AM
Have a wonderful time, Ellie! I know you will. We'll look forward to all of the details.