PDA

View Full Version : Do you wonder what your animals are thinking??

mydogstinks2
07-01-2007, 06:09 AM
Like this morning it is chilly so I am wearing my slippers. The puppy keeps trying to pull them off of me. Then she just sits down and looks at the slippers then at me. I just know she is thinking "Why are you wearing my chew toys on your feet!"

MyRnAbS
07-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Well now I am wondering as well, except I don't have any pets so I'll wonder what Mary Jayne's Rowdy is thinking. How weird!?

JBgreendawn
07-01-2007, 10:47 AM
oh I've always wanted to know what they NAME Us??

hee hee like my kitty is kitty when he's being good and CAT when he's on the counter in the kitchen... Get Down CAT!

kinda like when your mama called you your whole name including the middle eh?
:)

GrammaStamper
07-01-2007, 11:00 AM
DH and I are always saying what we 'think' our cat is saying. They are so much fun to watch and when they slant their heads to the side, you just know they are questioning you! Too funny.

Erin K
07-01-2007, 12:12 PM
My dad is the best at this he will have you on the floor laughing about what he narrates for them.

I do it with my cats but he's the funny one.

Firecracker
07-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I do wonder that. Sometimes I do wish they could talk and tell you what they want! Hugs, Heather

Erin K
07-01-2007, 08:29 PM
I sooo wish my cat could talk. I mean my cats.. ok I'm pretty sure my fat lazy cat would be boring, so just the one could talk.

tojoco
07-01-2007, 08:32 PM
My doggie is closer to me then my shadow. She's constantly under my feet and cries if I close a door on her. I can't even go to the bathroom without her. But I love it when she understands everthing I say to her and wish that she can answer me -- okay maybe I don't want her to be able to answer me.

workin4stamps
07-01-2007, 08:36 PM
kinda like when your mama called you your whole name including the middle eh?
:)

My dog does have a middle name. It's Jack. Colby Jack. I use both QUITE often!!! (he's often bad! LOL)

What does it say about us that we named our dog after a food?? LOL

Traci

tojoco
07-01-2007, 08:37 PM
My dog does have a middle name. It's Jack. Colby Jack. I use both QUITE often!!! (he's often bad! LOL)

What does it say about us that we named our dog after a food?? LOL

Traci

Do you even like Colby Jack cheese, Traci?

workin4stamps
07-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Do you even like Colby Jack cheese, Traci?

yes, as a matter of fact I do!!

It's also my husband's favorite kind!

:-)
Traci

mydogstinks2
07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Fred's middle name is Robert, the same as my DH's middle name. I guess I was just used to yelling that as a middle name that I gave it to Fred too!

Paula Carden
07-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Always, we put words in their mouths as if they say it, sometimes funny.
I do wonder what they think tho.

mjbonoan
07-02-2007, 01:02 AM
Funny that you ask... I wonder what Rowdy is thinking all the time, specially when he looks at me and tilts his head to one side!!!