PDA

View Full Version : Princess Diana Concert

tojoco
07-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Did anyone watch the Princess Diana Concert on this afternoon live from Wembley Stadium in England. It was on VH1 and totally awesome. I laughed; I cried and can't wait to watch the one hour taped version tonight on NBC. Another version is on Wednesday night.

There were a lot of great entertainers performing and Prince William and Prince Harry were hosting. At the end of the concert, they showed some video of Princess Diana growing up. Totally fantastic.

MyRnAbS
07-01-2007, 06:01 PM
OH DEAR!! I can't believe I missed that! Do you know if they will be showing that again?

iloveflipflops
07-01-2007, 07:05 PM
I completely forgot about it. I hope to see the others...

workin4stamps
07-01-2007, 07:50 PM
OH DEAR!! I can't believe I missed that! Do you know if they will be showing that again?

yeah...it looks like Joanne listed a couple of alternates up above...

:-)
Traci

Christie
07-01-2007, 10:15 PM
I watched it!! I love Princess Diana! She would be so proud of her boys! Did you get the Princess Diana exhibit in your area? It was sooooo worth the money. You got to see family photos and video. Her wedding dress was there and tons of her dresses! I cried but loved seeing all of her stuff.

ctinyjoy
07-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I caught the NBC version tonight. I liked the performers. The videos of her childhood were a nice touch at the end.