PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8

Darleneh710
07-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Any Big Brother fans out there? It is all starting this Thursday, July 5th! I am so excited. I have checked the website to check out the housemates. I have to tape it though :(

tojoco
07-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Me me me! I am a huge BB fan. The world stops for me when BB is on. I already told my DH that we will be watching it Sun., Tues. and Thurs. while we are on vacation next week. This is my all time favorite reality show. DH just rolled his eyes at me!

jazzypurple853
07-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm a fan too! I can't wait. Last week, some channel , had a preview of some of the house guests. You can tell that this will be a good season.

Nadine
07-02-2007, 02:05 PM
I can't wait either! I read somewhere that this season will have a "worst enemies" theme. I don't think I could hack being in a house with my worst enemy.

Christie
07-02-2007, 02:10 PM
OOOOO I'm a huge BB fan!! Been watching it since the very first season. I can't wait for it start back!!

Darleneh710
07-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Hello, Ladies!
Love that you all are fans like myself. What do you all think so far? I am so excited it is on tonight. What do you think of Jen being HOH? Who do you think should be nominated? Who do you love and who can't you stand?

I'll go first. I am not crazy about Jen being HOH this week. I don't like that she is so stuck on herself and then was caught in a lie by Nick. The two people I don't like the most are Jen and Jessica. Jessica is too "fake" for me ane her voice drives me crazy lol. Not sure about my faves yet. I did like Carol, though and I do like Nick. Not too crazy about Amber crying all the time. I understand she misses her family, I am a single-mom as well and I just don't think she needs to keep bringing that up. I think it makes her look weak.
Ok, that is JMO...What's yours?

Spartymom
07-15-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm a BB fan. Watched the very first season and now DH is hooked on it too. I don't really care for the Jenerator. Get it, ha ha..She can do some damage being HOH since she maybe knows that she's a pain. I don't like that Amber crying either. She's already told everyone that she's in it to win it. I like how the guy said, it's Mrs. Robinson and her boys. I like Dick too. Only b/c he seems like a good hearted dad who wants his daughter back.

Nadine
07-15-2007, 03:27 PM
I missed both episodes this past week because I was out of town so I'm looking forward to catching up tonight and seeing what's going on.

tojoco
07-15-2007, 03:36 PM
I was sorry to see Carol go first because I really don't like her enemy -- Jessica. That girl needs to get rid of that awful voice. It drives me crazy. I do like Darlene and I think that she and her dad will eventually make up although I'm not too fond of him. I also like the little twist where America has to tell Eric what to say and do. Let's see if he can get 5 "orders" done for $50,000. I also like the fact that Nick stood up to Jen about kissing her. Go Nick! Can't wait for tonight's episode.

MnMommy2
07-15-2007, 03:39 PM
I missed both episodes this past week because I was out of town so I'm looking forward to catching up tonight and seeing what's going on.

You can watch the episodes online at cbs.com, thats what I did since I missed Thursdays.

MnMommy2
07-15-2007, 03:41 PM
I liked Carol and was sad see her go. I can't stand the blond chick with that voice- ugh. Not crazy about Jen getting HOH, I am thinking she'll put up Evil Dick and Danielle (her competition with Nick) LOL.
Gotta root for Nick since he's a Minnesotan and he's kinda cute too.

RDRD4
07-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I love it too..I don't like Amber all she does is cry.(BOO HOO). What about Dick pink hair, black nails ? I think He's going to be a good player. Do any of you wacth Showtime from 12-3 am it show in side the house and what they are talking about( Tv-0 it )

Darleneh710
07-16-2007, 09:39 AM
I wonder who will win POV on Tuesday night. I was kinda bummed that Danielle and Dick/Evil were both nominated. I like them both. I believe that the speech "Jenerator" (lol) used was a lie. I believe she put Danielle up because she is jealous of the time she spends with Nick. And I think she put Dick up because she knows how much he can't stand her and probably just wanted to piss him off. I am hoping that D or D win POV and take one of themselves off of the block so Jen has to put someone else up. What do you ladies think?
PS- Kim, hope you don't mind me using your term: jenerator lol....

Darleneh710
07-16-2007, 09:40 AM
I love it too..I don't like Amber all she does is cry.(BOO HOO). What about Dick pink hair, black nails ? I think He's going to be a good player. Do any of you wacth Showtime from 12-3 am it show in side the house and what they are talking about( Tv-0 it )

I don't have Showtime, but was thinking of getting it just so I could watch it. Do you have it? Is it really cool?
tia,

tojoco
07-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I think putting up Dick and Danielle was a copout for Jen. That was a poor excuse she gave as I don't think Danielle shows any negativity in the group. I hope one of them wins POV too and maybe Jen will have to put up that annoying voiced Jessica.

RDRD4
07-17-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm so sad the Dick and Danielle was put up....Why didn't they put up jessica that voice makes me want to drink...LOL
*****Jenerator must go ******

Showtime......... is ok all they do is eat, claen up , play ball outside and sometimes they get in there little group a talk about someone

Christie
07-17-2007, 01:19 PM
I to was sad to see who she nominated. She is such a ding bat and very rude. I get tired of her talking about herself. I agree with the thought of putting Jessica up. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board. Thanks goodness she's not the center of attention!!! I was thinking liking Darlene, I want to get showtime just to watch the live stuff at night! LOL! We must be waaaay addicted!

MnMommy2
07-17-2007, 01:22 PM
I wonder who will win POV on Tuesday night. I was kinda bummed that Danielle and Dick/Evil were both nominated. I like them both. I believe that the speech "Jenerator" (lol) used was a lie. I believe she put Danielle up because she is jealous of the time she spends with Nick. And I think she put Dick up because she knows how much he can't stand her and probably just wanted to piss him off. I am hoping that D or D win POV and take one of themselves off of the block so Jen has to put someone else up. What do you ladies think?
PS- Kim, hope you don't mind me using your term: jenerator lol....

I know who wins POV already... (I lurk on 2peas and there's a whole thread about what goes on in the LIVE feeds) :rolleyes: I will keep it to myself, but PM me if ya wanna know more!

tojoco
07-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Do you think that BB sent Jennifer in there just to add spice to the show. No one can be that self-centered, can they?

Kreative Dryve
07-17-2007, 02:12 PM
What a self-centered person Jen is, who cries like that over a picture, and then takes a picture down of her and her mom because she doen't like her make-up. That chick has issues!! I love the way Evil talked to her, so right in the face and up-front, we would get along well.
I really like the HOT, HOT men on this show, holy cow! There needs to be more scenes with them without their shirts!
I really like Mike and Nick, Danielle and Kail, they might be very tough in the end. Kail is super smart to not let anyone know how shrewd of a person she actually is (business owner), otherwise she would have a huge target on her.

All I know is that this season should be great to watch.

~MJ

Spartymom
07-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Well that Jen-eration, has just got to go! Here's to Thurs. show.

Spartymom
07-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Oh and why does Amber still have to cry everytime?

tojoco
07-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Good show tonight. We'll discuss it tomorrow after it shows on the west coast. But I'm happy about tonight's outcome.

Oh yea, that Amber is really starting to get on my nerves with all her crying. Give me a break; she is so wimpy. Take a stand and be done with it Amber.

Christie
07-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Oh man, Jen has some nerve treating people that way. she's really not playing a very good game right now. She's making all these people mad at her becuase she's HOH and can't be voted off. She's not thinking of next week. I hope someone takes that stupid red leotard and cuts it up while she sleeps! LOL!!!

Darleneh710
07-19-2007, 07:54 PM
I am totally with all you ladies on this. Jen must go! And I love your idea, Christie, of cutting up Jen's red leotard thingy. That would be great! Also, I couldn't believe Amber was crying so much about what Jen said to her. I mean her crying in general is too much. One thing I did notice or maybe it was just me, but I didnt think she talked about her daughter/ family on Tuesdays episode at all or I didn't hear anything like that anyway. Funny thing, Jen didn't want to put Joe up, yet she did. I wonder why. I mean, she said she wasn't going to do it and yet she did...I really hope whoever wins HOH next time puts her up. I would love it if Jen & Jessica went up...lol Ok, it is coming on here soon on the East Coast. Getting excited.
ttyl

tojoco
07-19-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm really excited about what just happened tonight. I can't wait to see what happens next week. I think I know one person that's going on the block!

Spartymom
07-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Yep, what a good show tonight. I taped it b/c DH is golfing. I'll probably watch it again.

MnMommy2
07-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Great show! Did you guys vote online about who you want America's player to vote out? I did!

Christie
07-19-2007, 10:48 PM
I voted for him to try to get Jen put up! I'm glad Evil won!! I think it will be interesting to see what they do with the HOH room!

Darleneh710
07-20-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm really excited about what just happened tonight. I can't wait to see what happens next week. I think I know one person that's going on the block!

Yeah, me to Joanne! I am thinking that Kail and Jen possibly are going up. Love that Dick won!

Darleneh710
07-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Great show! Did you guys vote online about who you want America's player to vote out? I did!

Hi Renee, yes I voted for them him to evict Joe. And funny thing is as much as Kail was campaiging against Evil...he didn't get any of the votes except hers...I'd say she made a BIG MISTAKE lol

Nadine
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
I don't know about Kail's alliance with the other guys... If she can't get them to vote who she wants, it doesn't look like it will go all the way!

I was so happy that Evil won. Can't wait until Sunday!

Darleneh710
07-25-2007, 02:36 PM
What do you all think so far? I am starting to like Dick less and less. Plus, I am able to watch the After Dark show on ShowtimeToo. I think they are doing a promotional thing here for now and I have seen it a couple of nights this week. The thing is that the houseguests know about it so they can alter what they say. I was thinking it would be cool if they didn't know about it and then we might catch them in stuff...but I guess BB can't do that. Oh well, only thing though I found out how won POV and who was put up in place prior to last night. And I am not too crazy no finding out earlier. But the more I see how Dick is in the After Dark shows I just don't like him as much. He tends to be really paranoid as well. Always thinking someone is conspiring.
Well that is my two cents. Tell me what you think. I am thinking that Kail is going home. And another thing, I don't have any fave people in the house. Usually I do, but this time there are people I don't like, but none that I am crazy about. I do like Danielle and Amber hasn't been crying much on the after show.
ok, I'll stop rambling now lol

Spartymom
07-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Evil is getting people really mad at him. HE's really showing his ego side by being HOH. I dont have any favorites either. I think at first maybe Kail, b/c she was a mom with kids but now I just don't know. Last night, Nick looked strange with his mustache getting bigger.

Nadine
07-25-2007, 03:07 PM
If I had to pick a favorite I think it would be Erik. He's funny to watch, even when he isn't doing the stuff he's been told to do. I really liked Evil, but his confronting everyone is kind of getting on my nerves now... You do have to give the guy credit though for telling it like it is.

I'm hoping that Kail will go. I really don't like her much.

tojoco
07-25-2007, 04:01 PM
I do like Dick's upfront personality (you always know where you stand with him and I like that) but lately he's been on a power trip and is starting to aggravate people. I do think he sort of makes for a good show. Everyone else seems so boring except for Jen but her "holier then thou" attitude and her has got to leave. She is so in love with herself, it's nauseating. I don't like what Nick is doing to Danielle. She is going to lose her outside boyfriend and then have no one because I do think that Nick is playing with her emotions. I think Dick should have put Nick up on the block. (I think that nasty looking mustache makes him look dirty all the time.) And I can't believe Zach streaked to the pool -- that was awesome!

I do hope that Kail is voted out tomorrow night.

Christie
07-25-2007, 04:55 PM
I agree with Joanne. At least you know where Dick stands and don't have to worry about that. I do think he's letting the HOH go to his head too. Maybe now that his daughter has told him he will chill out some! As far as Jen goes, I love that Eric put mustard all over her shirt! That was too funny! Kinda sucked that she didn't get mad about it, but hey, at least she had to take the time to clean it!

kerry
07-25-2007, 04:59 PM
I really like Dick and think he is true and honest. I really think he wants to remend his relationship with his daughter and that is pretty interesting to watch it on tv.

I don't like America's Player, Eric. I think he's a geek and his personality is just too fake for me. I hope he gets figured out because I don't really want him in the game.

Kerry

tojoco
07-25-2007, 05:22 PM
I really like Dick and think he is true and honest. I really think he wants to remend his relationship with his daughter and that is pretty interesting to watch it on tv.

I don't like America's Player, Eric. I think he's a geek and his personality is just too fake for me. I hope he gets figured out because I don't really want him in the game.

Kerry

I agree, Kerry. Eric is too goofy for me and I hope he doesn't win the money.

Christie
07-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Well I think Eric is goofy, but funny! He's a big dork and that makes it even funnier to me!

Darleneh710
07-25-2007, 10:04 PM
I do like Dick's upfront personality (you always know where you stand with him and I like that) but lately he's been on a power trip and is starting to aggravate people. I do think he sort of makes for a good show. Everyone else seems so boring except for Jen but her "holier then thou" attitude and her has got to leave. She is so in love with herself, it's nauseating. I don't like what Nick is doing to Danielle. She is going to lose her outside boyfriend and then have no one because I do think that Nick is playing with her emotions. I think Dick should have put Nick up on the block. (I think that nasty looking mustache makes him look dirty all the time.) And I can't believe Zach streaked to the pool -- that was awesome!

I do hope that Kail is voted out tomorrow night.

I agree that what Nick is doing to Danielle is not nice. I mean, fine he likes her and he knows how she feels. I thought he was going to let it go. But he keeps rubbing it in her face and I feel like he thinks that she would be lucky to be with him. I think he just needs to back off. I liked him in the beginning, but he is becoming a pain the neck and I do think he is a "player" as well outside the house.

I am a fan of Eric. I think he is funny and goofy and I love his personality. I love that he basically seems to pull a lot of stuff off. Plus, he has taken this America's Player thing very well. He doesn't seem to be moody or anything. But there must be more surprises on their way right? I keep wondering what else is going to happen?

jmo

Nadine
07-26-2007, 07:39 AM
I hope there are more surprises! It's still pretty early in the season so who knows what it will be... That's the best thing about this show though.

I can't wait for the eviction tonight and to see who will be HOH next week!

Darleneh710
07-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Wow! I didn't think Mike would have gotten evicted. He is really cute. Gonna miss looking at him! I was hoping that Eric would have won HOH, but I am not unhappy with who won.

Nadine, I am hoping, too that there will be some surprises. I think they need to spice it up a little bit you know?

Nadine
07-27-2007, 07:07 AM
I'm happy with the outcome of HOH. Not so happy that Kail is still in the house though. I wonder who he'll put up on Sunday.

I agree that spicing things up would be great! I'm sure they have something up their sleeve.

Christie
07-27-2007, 10:51 AM
It didn't matter to me who was evicted. I think the HOH this week might be interesting. I was surprised to find out that Jen holds to degrees! If she has two degrees does that mean that she's lieing about being a nanny? Hmmmmm.
What did you all think about Danielles bf?

Nadine
07-27-2007, 11:45 AM
He's a cutie, but not exactly how I had pictured him! He seems like a nice guy, and really, she does seem like a nice girl too, but being in that house probably messes with your mind and makes you do things you wouldn't normally do. I hope things work out for the two of them. He seems very devoted.

They also mentioned that Jen is a model so I don't know... It was interesting to hear about how she acts in real life!

Darleneh710
07-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I was wondering about the Jen thing too. My daughter reminded me that Jen's profession was a nanny and to be honest with you it doesn't make much sense since she is so self-centered and in order to be a nanny you need to take care of children...someone else's children so that didnt really add up for me. But hearing that other stuff makes me wonder if she did lie. We found out before that Nick lied about his violent side. When asked said he wasn't violent other than playing football and he told us he lied about it as he has a little bit of a violent side or something like that. I cant comment on Danielle's bf as I missed the first 15 minutes or so. I taped it, but just haven't watched it yet and then I watched the after dark show last night. I am curious as to who Dustin will put up for nomination. I am thinking Zach might be one of them tho...

tojoco
07-27-2007, 04:04 PM
I really liked Daniele's BF. He seems very level-headed. I hope she doesn't mess anything up with him. I don't like Nick for her; I still think he's playing her and she will be crushed when she finds out. I am having mixed feelings about Dick and right now I'm thinking maybe he needs to be put on the block as a little scare tactic -- although it probably wouldn't phase him!

Darleneh710
07-31-2007, 03:43 PM
What do you all think so far? I am getting a little confused when watching the after dark shows at night. I get to see more of everyone and the people I didnt like so much in the beginning I am liking more now and the one's I liked more in the beginning I am not liking so much now...funny I guess. I don't like Nick as much and I don't like what Danielle is doing with him. Dick is really getting on my nerves. I wish he would leave and I am actually starting to like Jen and Jessica a little bit more than I did before. Interesting...

Christie
07-31-2007, 04:22 PM
I wish I had showtime to watch the after dark shows. I think that Dick is rubbing people the wrong way and being mean. I think the POV will be interesting tonight! Can't wait for the show!!

Darleneh710
08-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi Christie, I just wanted to say that Dick is being horribly mean to Jen. For some reason he believes that if you don't agree with him then you are WRONG. I am SO sick of him, I just want him to leave. Did you all watch the POV last night? Everyone is mad at Dustin. It's funny...when I was watching the showtime after dark show a few days ago everyone was mad at Dustin, but I didn't know why...and now I do. It's weird how the days are all messed up. I wish when they show the after dark one that they would say what day it is or something. I just get so confused. I was gonna watch last night, but I fell asleep! lol Too many late nights I guess. But I am loving that Nick got nominated. I really want Kail to stay. I like her and Jen both...I might be the only one lol. I think it is really funny how Jen & Kail were both nominated two weeks in a row and they could possibly both stay. How funny would that be? I know that Dustin doesnt care who goes home as long it is one of the four: Nick, Kail, Jen, Zach. I hope Nick goes home...it was funny how he didnt think he was a target. And I must say Danielle is getting on my nerves a little bit with thinking that her world will end when Nick does. All I can say is GROW UP! lol sorry thats my two cnets lol

Christie
08-01-2007, 10:46 AM
I was shocked by Dustin taking those prizes. I mean it would of been different if he wasn't the HOH. I think that really put alot of people off. I don't care who goes really. I think it would be good for Danielle if Nick goes, he seems to be getting to her emotionally and she has a boyfriend. I think the game is getting dirty now. Nick was socked by being nominated. I do feel a little bad for Jen because she keeps getting picked on. I also think that "I'll do that for a dollar" phrase is pretty funny! I hope he can get all the people he needs to say it! LOL!

alh
08-01-2007, 10:54 AM
I get showtime to and with some of the things they were saying Dick was a little worried about getting kicked out. Well, he should be. I really liked him at first but he takes shots at Jen all the time. Get him out of there.

Anita

MnMommy2
08-01-2007, 12:28 PM
have you guys seen the behind the scenes clips at YouTube? There is one with Dick poaring the Iced Tea on Jens Head. Dick and Nick do get quite mean to Jen.

Darleneh710
08-02-2007, 07:42 PM
I get showtime to and with some of the things they were saying Dick was a little worried about getting kicked out. Well, he should be. I really liked him at first but he takes shots at Jen all the time. Get him out of there.

Anita

Hi Anita, I agree with you! Let's get Dick out of there! He is sooo annoying. I really liked him in the beginning and now I just can't stand him. Did you watch last nights showtimetoo? Where Dick and Zach were joking around.

Eviction Tonight!!!

MnMommy2
08-02-2007, 08:17 PM
The iced tea incident is shown on tonights show...

MnMommy2
08-02-2007, 08:17 PM
oh gawd... Amber just shut up already! she needs some meds, lol. i have never seen someone cry as much!

alh
08-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Yes, what a mess he made. If that had been my room I think I could of rised the roof.

Anita

Christie
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Wow how much can that girl cry?! I think she would get dehyradted from crying so much! Tonight was a good episode. Of course Dick makes things interesting. I think that Jen should not of said what she did to Daniele about her dad. That was rude. I kinda like Jen but then I kinda don't. I think I feel sorry for her more then anything. It's kinda like she's lacking a personality. Who knows! I was surprsied to see Nick get voted off. You know usually it's the "jocks" that stay til the end.

Oh for you Will Kirby fans, did you all know he is on the episodes of Dr. 90210 on E!

stampcrazyjulie
08-02-2007, 10:11 PM
BB8 just finished here in Utah, and can I say I cannot stand to see Amber cry one more episode....ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!! I cannot believe how much that Girl can cry! At first it was endearing....now I am starting to feel sorry for her, but she is also getting on my nerves!

I like Dick. At this point I am not a big Fan of Jen or Kail's....or Zack.

Darleneh710
08-03-2007, 01:29 PM
I am very sick of Amber crying. She was too emotional over Nick leaving and getting nominated. I don't like her as much as I did before. I still don't like Dick as much. I feel bad for Jen as well, but sometimes it is best if she doesnt say anything you know? OOPS! I am mixing up last nights episode and the after show. I only watched an hr of the after show and had to tape it as I was tired. I will have to check it out some time today. I did find out who got HOH...but I wont spoil it for anyone. I was kinda bummed is all I will say.
:)

tojoco
08-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Darlene, will you please pm me with the new HOH? I don't think I can wait until Sunday. Thanks.

I am sick of Amber crying like a big baby all the time too. Grow up already girl! I want Kail to be evicted because she doesn't need the money -- she owns a business but won't tell anyone. I THINK I want to see Daniele win it all but that's my opinion this week. I'm sure it will change. There's really not any one person I'm rooting for.

jazzypurple853
08-06-2007, 06:56 AM
who watched it! I kind of upset that Eric is now a target, he was doing a good job as america's player. I wonder who danielle is really after. Also, enough is enough with the girls crying.

tojoco
08-06-2007, 07:33 AM
After talking about it with Dick, I think Danielle is after Eric. I think they realize that it was Eric who was playing everyone the last two weeks. I'm not a big Eric fan so it doesn't matter to me what happens to him. I think I'm still rooting for Danielle to win it all.

Christie
08-06-2007, 07:56 AM
I think she is after him Eric too. Kinda bums me out since he is such a dork and funny. I like the challenges that he has to do. I think it's funny how he talks in the diary room about being a ladies man!! LOL!!

Spartymom
08-06-2007, 08:08 AM
I didn't get the plane message at first, but then when Danielle got it, I did too. Very interesting. They should backdoor amber for all her pouting. I do like Erin. Funny how the two are up for nomination again. Jen is still a Jen-eral!

Christie
08-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Funny how the two are up for nomination again. Jen is still a Jen-eral!

LOL!! I know i"m tired of seeing her with those stupid shirts on, imagine living with her! I kinda want to see her stay, I don't think the house would be as active without her being in the center of eveyone's dislike! It's funny to listen to the things she says and how she responds to "incedients", like getting tea poured on her head! As for Kail, I can't stand the way she talks. I really don't care if she stays or goes, I don't think it will effect the game much if she goes, other then having to put someone else for nomination every week.

Nadine
08-06-2007, 09:09 AM
I'm so ready for Kail to go, but I think they'll backdoor Eric this week. I think that alliance is crumbling. At this rate, Jen and Kail will be the last two left in the house!

Darleneh710
08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
I agree about that. It's kinda funny how Jen & Kail have both been nominated 3 weeks in a row! I feel bad for Eric. He really think he has now clue that that is goin got happen to him. But I think he might win. If Amber, Jessica, Jameka and Dustin all vote to keep him in then he will stay. He only needs 4 votes. I really wish Dick would leave. And I must say that I think it stinks that others seem to have caught on to Eric in that he has all been playing him. It's actually our fault...as we have been telling him to vote for lol. If he leaves what do you think will happen? Do you think BB will tell everyone what was going on? Or do you think they will elect someone else to be "America's Player" or what? My DD thinks they might elect someone else to be that, but I don't know. I hope their are more twists. I kinda feel like they aren't really spicing it up and some of the other Big Brother's they had more intrigue. It could just be me but what do you all think? Plus, you know how Julie always says "Expect the Unexpected". I don't think I have heard that once out of her month this season. I have heard Nick and others say it, but not her...weird.

Darleneh710
08-06-2007, 10:47 AM
I agree about that. It's kinda funny how Jen & Kail have both been nominated 3 weeks in a row! I feel bad for Eric. He really think he has now clue that that is goin got happen to him. But I think he might win. If Amber, Jessica, Jameka and Dustin all vote to keep him in then he will stay. He only needs 4 votes. I really wish Dick would leave. And I must say that I think it stinks that others seem to have caught on to Eric in that he has all been playing him. It's actually our fault...as we have been telling him to vote for lol. If he leaves what do you think will happen? Do you think BB will tell everyone what was going on? Or do you think they will elect someone else to be "America's Player" or what? My DD thinks they might elect someone else to be that, but I don't know. I hope their are more twists. I kinda feel like they aren't really spicing it up and some of the other Big Brother's they had more intrigue. It could just be me but what do you all think? Plus, you know how Julie always says "Expect the Unexpected". I don't think I have heard that once out of her month this season. I have heard Nick and others say it, but not her...weird.

Good God! Did you see all my TYPOS?????? Sorry about that!

Christie
08-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Remember that plane that flew by with that sign? Here is a statement I just read on TMZ.com about that:

The producers of the CBS reality show "Big Brother" have grounded a pilot they say planned on ruining the show.

Lawyers for Endemol USA Inc. sent a cease and desist letter to Jerry Hider of Blue Yonder Air, to stop him from flying his plane over the "Big Brother" house. According to Endemol, Hider was planning a flyover carrying a message that told the other players in the house that Eric is "America's Player" -- essentially ruining part of the game.

Endemol alleges that by doing this, Hider's proposed actions would violate a "tort of intentional interference of an advantageous business relationship" -- or, in layman's terms, "Dude, don't ruin the game!"

Hider alleges that he's not trying to ruin the game, and that he was simply paid to do a job. The peeved pilot wouldn't release the name of the person who has been hiring him to make "Big Brother"-related runs, but said that up until now he, CBS and Endemol enjoyed "a symbiotic relationship." In 2001, Endemol even produced a story about the banner operation.

In a statement to TMZ, CBS says: "It's always great to have fans that are this engaged and passionate about 'Big Brother.' However, we also need to protect the integrity of the competition, which does not allow any outside influence on the houseguests who are sequestered from the public broadcast and therefore unaware of some of the secret twists in the show."

Is Hider going to try to fight Endemol and CBS? Not likely. He told us "If I had a bunch of attorneys I would fight this, but it's not worth my time."

Christie
08-07-2007, 10:12 PM
I was afraid they would nominate Eric. I think it would be so cool if he can pull of getting Kail out instead. Imagine the uproar that would cause! That would make for some good tv don't ya think!!! I would love to see the look on Dick's face! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Darleneh710
08-07-2007, 10:21 PM
I was afraid they would nominate Eric. I think it would be so cool if he can pull of getting Kail out instead. Imagine the uproar that would cause! That would make for some good tv don't ya think!!! I would love to see the look on Dick's face! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Me too, Christie! I am hoping that Eric has enough votes to stay in and that will be a slap in Dick's face. I am just so sick of him thinking he is all that. Funny how he made an alliance / truce with Jen. Interesting though, when he mentioned his "new alliance" Zach's name didnt come up. He only said, Jen, Kail and him and Daniele. I wonder if Kail even knows and the other thing...Dick lied on tonight's episode. He is always saying how he always tells it like it is, but he lied and told Jessica I think that Jen came to her and told her that Eric has been telling her all this stuff which is untrue and then Jen lied and told Jessica all this fake stuff that Eric said. I really hope that Jess trusts and believes what Dustin and Jameka are saying. They seem to be really on the ball. Sorry...I get a little irritated..I know it's just a game lol

Christie
08-08-2007, 07:37 AM
Me too, Christie! I am hoping that Eric has enough votes to stay in and that will be a slap in Dick's face. I am just so sick of him thinking he is all that. Funny how he made an alliance / truce with Jen. Interesting though, when he mentioned his "new alliance" Zach's name didnt come up. He only said, Jen, Kail and him and Daniele. I wonder if Kail even knows and the other thing...Dick lied on tonight's episode. He is always saying how he always tells it like it is, but he lied and told Jessica I think that Jen came to her and told her that Eric has been telling her all this stuff which is untrue and then Jen lied and told Jessica all this fake stuff that Eric said. I really hope that Jess trusts and believes what Dustin and Jameka are saying. They seem to be really on the ball. Sorry...I get a little irritated..I know it's just a game lol

I know! I was talking to them on the tv telling Jessica not to believe them!!! I think deep down she knows they are lying to her, lets just hope she goes with that!

jazzypurple853
08-08-2007, 07:41 AM
I also agree I hope, everything backfires on Dick and Danielle, and then
the next head of household competition, Eric gets it.

Christie
08-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Warning, this could be ofensive to some, Oh my gosh, look what I just came across:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isHw2pcxL_s

This makes me really not like her at all. What in the world is she thinking going around saying these things!
There are tons of unseen footage on you tube from this season. You might want to check some of it out.

Pumpkin Seed Mama
08-09-2007, 09:32 AM
I love watching BB!! It's time for Kail to go home. I feel bad for Eric. Jen irks me big time!!

Darleneh710
08-09-2007, 05:22 PM
I also agree I hope, everything backfires on Dick and Danielle, and then
the next head of household competition, Eric gets it.

I totally agree with wanting everything to backfire on those two. I watched a little bit of after dark last night and Amber blew up at Eric for telling other houseguests what personal info she had told him about her life. I only hope they make up before tonight. I really don't want Eric to go home.

Christie
08-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Ok that was a good episode!! Does anyone know if Amber knew that Dustin was going to vote for Kail?

Spartymom
08-09-2007, 09:21 PM
That was a good episode! Someone is in bigtime trouble. WOW, is all I can say.

tojoco
08-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Oh yeah! E.D. better watch his back now!

Kreative Dryve
08-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Just throwing in my 2 cents!
I loved tonights show, I might have some different likes and dislikes than others, but thats life right:worried:

I have never been a fan of Erics, and was sad to not see him gone. But then again, the game is going to be more interesting with him in the house still.
I knew Dustin would never keep his promise, and excuse me but I think that anyone who goes into this game and says "they swear on the life of a loved one" is in need of extreme help, why would you say that. Amber should be ashamed.

I don't get Jameka, or Jessica. But they don't get on my nerves either.

I am a pretty straight forward person, and tell people pretty much how it is, but not to the point that it is harsh or offensive like ED. There is a point of crossing the line. I do respect his honesty, and calling people out.:eek:

I do like Danielle, but think her dad hinders her chances. I really used to think Jen was totally weird over the whole crying/picture scene, but she is slowly growing on me. I mean who gives up that much money, Yikes!

Everyone dislikes Zach, why because he's different/weird. Are they not all weird/different from one another.

I am still on the fence of who I want to go all the way. I think it is still anybodys game.

Am I the only one that noticed that Amber, didn't go running and screaming up to Jessica, after she won? Kind of interesting, don't ya think?

(I might be a little off on some people, but I don't see all the after dark stuff)
~MJ

Christie
08-10-2007, 07:30 AM
I think Amber might have been surprised by who got voted out too and maybe that's why she wasn't excited. I didn't think Dustin would keep his word and it's about time someone started playing the game! So far the game has been pretty straight forward and Dustin is the first, besides Eric, to lie to someone about who he's voting for. I like it, makes the game more interesting.

I totaly agree about Amber swearing on her daughter. You should swear on anything little loan your family. I hope she is ashamed and that her daughter tells her all about it when she gets home!

Pumpkin Seed Mama
08-10-2007, 08:40 AM
I am so tired of Amber's constant crying! Eric looks like he is going to have a nervous breakdown! Gosh...did you see him chewing his nails?

Darleneh710
08-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Christie, again I agree with you! Great minds! I was hoping that Dustin wouldn't keep his word to Amber. I really wanted Eric to stay. And it does seem mellow, I mean usually BB is up to something, but Dick is the one that is causing most of the drama in the house. It's funny how bummed he and Daniele are, but if the tables were turned and Eric had left...they would've been gloating and still rude. I honestly loved it when they found out that Eric was staying. And Amber is just too e-m-o-t-i-o-n-a-l. She really shouldn't have emphasized so much that she swore own her dd's life and all that.
And that whole part about how she told Eric the personal stuff "in confidence"...Hello!?! Does she not realize this is a GAME? I mean, in real life you shouldn't tell people you dont know or dont trust personal issues and she goes and does this in a game where people are not there to be your friends but to compete with you for $$. I swear some times people just don't think. I really blame her for telling Eric and whomever she told about her personal issues. She really shouldn't have told anyone that unless she wanted them to know. It is very bad game playing if you ask me lol
Can't wait for eviction sunday night!

Spartymom
08-12-2007, 09:00 PM
This episode was brutal! Yikes. All I have to say.

Christie
08-12-2007, 09:09 PM
I think it would be funny that if Dick goes crazy this week so he will get voted off that they figure out what he's doing and still vote his dd off!! How funny would that be. I have to say, I was surprised by Amercia's Vote to have ERic gun for Dustin. Hmmm......

MnMommy2
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Nick from BB8 Sighting today! Guess where? at my LSS of all places! Yep, he was in Crafts Direct in Waite Park, Minnesota. Of course Kimball, MN (where he is from) isn' too far away but how funny to see him in the scrapbooking aisle with a bleach blonde. I must say Danielle from BB8 is much prettier than the girl he was with! LOL. He was still sporting his mohawk, the mohawk is getting pretty long! haha. I admit, I was following them, hee hee. He is pretty nice looking on Tv and real life. I called dh and told him and he was giving me crap about it!

Christie
08-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Nick from BB8 Sighting today! Guess where? at my LSS of all places! Yep, he was in Crafts Direct in Waite Park, Minnesota. Of course Kimball, MN (where he is from) isn' too far away but how funny to see him in the scrapbooking aisle with a bleach blonde. I must say Danielle from BB8 is much prettier than the girl he was with! LOL. He was still sporting his mohawk, the mohawk is getting pretty long! haha. I admit, I was following them, hee hee. He is pretty nice looking on Tv and real life. I called dh and told him and he was giving me crap about it!

That's pretty cool. Must not of been to into Danielle if he's already out with other women!

MnMommy2
08-13-2007, 08:01 PM
That's pretty cool. Must not of been to into Danielle if he's already out with other women!

Maybe it was his sister? I dunno? Does he have a sister?
I just thought it was funny to see him in a scrapbook store of all places!

Spartymom
08-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Renee, that's so wild. Did he catch on that you were watching him?

MnMommy2
08-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Renee, that's so wild. Did he catch on that you were watching him?

I am sure he did! LOL. I was debating whether to snap a picture on my cell phone of him. It ticks me off, I usually keep a camera in my purse (i scrapbook too) and I just switched to a small purse and my point & shoot digital doesn't fit in it!

This is a pretty big store (the size of a supermarket plus) so it has a lot of workers, mostly teenage girls, they were all in a huddle in the front by the registers. It was funny to watch.

Kreative Dryve
08-13-2007, 08:19 PM
This episode was brutal! Yikes. All I have to say.

I totaly agree, so intense at times!
I am kind of wondering about Jess now, so if she wants Daniele out, that means ED stays. It might be her idea to make him drive the other guests crazy, so their whole attention is not on the game, and they play with their emotional side. That would be pretty smart on her side, don't ya think?

Never trust anybody in this game, but I guess they don't seem to get that either.

This week should be very interesting.
~MJ

Darleneh710
08-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Maybe it was his sister? I dunno? Does he have a sister?
I just thought it was funny to see him in a scrapbook store of all places!

That is so neat that you got to see him and let alone in one of your fave places I am sure. How funny! I'm jealous lol

Nadine
08-15-2007, 05:51 PM
That is pretty neat! I wouldn't have been able to resist snapping a pic. Maybe he's going to scrap his days in the house. lol

I can't wait for the show tomorrow night. I hope Dustin goes. It'll be boring in the house without ED in there.

stampcrazyjulie
08-15-2007, 10:19 PM
I thought that Nick was in a sequestered BB House somewhere until the show was finished??

Nadine
08-16-2007, 06:02 AM
No, he escaped sequester. Whoever is voted out tonight though will be the first person to go to the sequester house.

Christie
08-17-2007, 07:35 AM
How surprised was Dustin!!! You never can be too sure when it comes to this game. I think they made the right move, although, how many times have they left the person everyone hated in the house and then they won! Wouldn't it be funny if Dick ends up winninng?!!

Spartymom
08-17-2007, 08:09 AM
Dustin was very surprised. Might have been a great thing though. It's going to be tricky as to who the next nominees are? Amber and Jen. Jamika has no chance and no power since she can't play for HOH. She's a little safe. Great show last night. I hope Danielle tells her Dad to be a little nicer this week.

Nadine
08-17-2007, 08:35 AM
I really liked Dustin at the beginning but he has been getting very annoying lately so I'm glad he's done. I can't wait to see who Danielle will nominate. I'm betting on Amber and Jameka. I think she'll leave Jen alone this time.

Darleneh710
08-17-2007, 08:35 PM
I felt bad for Dustin as he had no clue. He really thought he was safe. But in all the past BB's if you dont learn from all of them that ANYTHING can change once you're on the block than maybe you shouldn't be playing right? He fell right into Eric's plan though without knowing it. I heard Jameka tell Amber that she only found out right before she voted that they wanted to get Dustin out.

Also, remember when Jen told Jessica that she thought Dustin and Dick had an alliance (which I believe was just a strategic lie on her part)? I dont really understand why Jess believed her. I, mean, Jen has nothing to lose by telling lies as she doesnt really have an alliance. It's amazing how she is still there as well as Dick whom most can't stand. I, also, hope that Daniele tells/asks her dad to be nice as well as he is just too much at times.
Well, that's my opinion.
It's funny I almost felt bad for Amber as she almost won HOH, but you know what? She doesnt deserve it in my eyes. She is not very competitive. I dont think she has one any POVs or HOH's.

Darleneh710
08-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Nomination Tonight! I haven't been watching the after dark show as I am have been tired lately lol. Go figure! Should be intersting to see who gets nominated tonight.

stampcrazyjulie
08-19-2007, 07:05 PM
I missed Thursday's show due to the Mine Disaster that we have had going on here in Utah. They said they were going to replay BB8 at 2:00 AM Saturday Morning, so I taped from midnight to 6 AM, & it was not on! :( I am so mad that I have missed like 4 episodes now! Not in a row luckily!

Spartymom
08-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Did anyone notice that Julie chen said that Amber had a 5 yr old daughter, but then when Amber was giving a message to her daughter, she said "I know you start the 3rd grade tomorrow, mama loves you".? A 5 yr old in 3rd grade?

stampcrazyjulie
08-19-2007, 08:00 PM
I noticed that too! What's up with that? A Mom should know what grade her DD is going in shouldn't she?

tojoco
08-19-2007, 08:06 PM
I am really getting tired of that emotional Amber and I hope it's her time to leave the house. She does absolutely nothing for the game.

Spartymom
08-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Maybe it was a typo on Julies part! Dick just was talking about Ambers daughter and how an 8 year old, blah blah blah...

Darleneh710
08-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi Girls, what did you think of the eviction of Jen last night? I was very surprised that it was an unanimous (sp?) vote. I wasnt sure how America was going to vote for Eric to evict. But very happy with the outcome. I was kinda hoping that Eric or Amber would win HOH. I hope that Jessica puts up Zach though. I dont like him much. Who do you all want evicted?

hutchink
08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Amber is who I would like to see evicted....she is driving me crazy...she cries why to much!

Christie
08-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I agree, Amber does cry way to much. I thought it was so funny that Jen destroyed Dick's ciggs. BB replaced them though, so that sucks