PDA

View Full Version : You'll never guess what I get to do at work as part of my job!

Vintagegal
07-02-2007, 05:58 PM
I get to scrapbook. Can you believe it?

Our Center goes through a "re-certification" every three years. So, part of the "public relations" package management wants to do, in order to be re-certified every three years, is to create a scrapbook of activities, events, and all the good things our clinic does in our community.

So, our Administrator approached me today. He said it was the PERFECT job for me. LOL! How did he figure that out? ;)

He said to just let the Business Manager know what I need. So, I'm thinking perhaps.....just perhaps.....perusing the CTMH catalog for a scrapbook and papers (maybe). Also, perhaps the Stampin Up catty may have a few papers that would work for my scrapbook project. You know.... I may just "host" my own party and add the expenses for work towards my "show." ;)

Regardless, this is going to be so awesome! To be able to scrapbook AT work!!! Who would've known that getting an HR job at this clinic would lead to something like this? I'm supposed to keep up with the scrapbooking until August of next year. We may move before then, but by then, I'm hoping I'll have a nice one put together for our clinic; and it will help us with getting re-certified.

Erin K
07-02-2007, 06:00 PM
awesome! you will be perfect of course

Vintagegal
07-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Erin......Isn't this the funniest thing you've heard in a while? Really? I mean, who ever gets asked to scrapbook when they work in a medical facility?

buggainok
07-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Sounds like so much fun, to get to play at work.

And just think, if you get a paper cut, you're right where you need to be.;)

cindi
07-02-2007, 06:15 PM
how cool is that???
I know you'll do a great job of it!
Have frun & don't "work" too hard!

LOL
:)

Erin K
07-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Oh and if you are online chatting with us it's "research"

Vintagegal
07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
And just think, if you get a paper cut, you're right where you need to be.

That's so funny, Annette. I'd have to keep all "industrial accidents" hush-hush or else I may become a workers compensation nightmare for the company. LOL! Seriously, I'm the work comp designee. I'm the person who sends people to occupational therapy or to the ER when they're injured. It wouldn't be a good thing if I report excessive paper-cuts. They just might take away the paper trimmer, awl, and cropadile from me.

Vintagegal
07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh and if you are online chatting with us it's "research"

That's right! heheheheh I like the way you think, Erin!

mahodgman
07-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Way cool, that will be fun!

MyRnAbS
07-02-2007, 07:43 PM
YAY!! This is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! Remember to ask for whatever you need, and a girl does need a lot!! ;)

stampinmom3
07-02-2007, 08:54 PM
That is so cool. All I get to do it work is prepare loan docs. LOL

My3Ds
07-02-2007, 08:56 PM
How cool for you Ethel. You are truly in the right job. :)

prdesigns
07-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Wow! You go girl! That is a neat 'perk' for your job!! See, things do happen for a reason!

teabear
07-02-2007, 11:16 PM
How fabulous. Don't forget that you might need some ink and stamps for your work project!