View Full Version : Anyone know of any stores in Cleveland, Ohio?

Fief14
07-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Next week I will be in Cleveland Ohio for training for work. I know I'm on a "no buy" right now but I'm feeling like I need to check things out while I'm there. Do we have any Ohio Shackies?

workin4stamps
07-02-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm in Toledo--not in Cleveland. The only store I know about that I've heard is a "must see" is a paper store somewhere around there...unfortunately, right now I can't think of the name of it. They sell a lot of cardstocks and envelopes and stuff for super cheap I guess. I emailed someone I know that lives in Cleveland to see if she can tell me the name of it. If she emails me back, I'll let you know!!

Traci

Paula Carden
07-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Marco's Paper is in Centerville-great store, been there once spent a lot of money-they have paper, stamps, dies, etc....

workin4stamps
07-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Marco's Paper is in Centerville-great store, been there once spent a lot of money-they have paper, stamps, dies, etc....

that's the place!! Never been there, but I've heard I should go!!!

:-)
Traci

Paula Carden
07-02-2007, 08:38 PM
You should, get on their website Marcos Paper- very user friendly-have lots of info even directions. They are so nice and will just show you all kinds of things while you are there.
ENJOY!!

workin4stamps
07-02-2007, 08:44 PM
oh, but wait!!!

There is yet another paper store there I guess too. My friend emailed me back about this one called "Hollos"

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.geocities.com/hollospapercraft/

Traci

mydogstinks2
07-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Hollo's is the best store!! We go there almost once a month. I wanna go... When are you gonna be in Cleveland?

Paula Carden
07-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh my I just looked at the Hollos website, I may have to make another trip to Ohio-Then I could go to both.
That looks like a terrific store!

Fief14
07-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I will be in Cleveland starting next Monday Evening & we leave Friday Afternoon. Of course I have training everyday from 8-4:30p, but my evenings are free...I'm getting the itch to shop! YIKES!

firefly
07-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Jennifer - I live in Massillon -here are my favorites -

Hollo's, in Brunswick, which is north of Medina, about 45 minutes southwest of Cleveland. They sell lots of paper and envelopes. Open until 7 daily, except Saturday, when they close at 5 PM. Not open Sundays.

Stamplistic - in Amherst, west of Cleveland, just off the OH turnpike, route 58 exit. GREAT stamp store! Web site is www.stamplistic.com. Open 7 days/week. Check the web site for store hours.

Email me if I can help with directions, etc. Have a great visit!!!

Sally