PDA

View Full Version : Super Suppers Success!

kimmyqtgirl
07-04-2007, 12:11 PM
I just had to share!
Well last Friday Jennifer (Fief14) and I went to Super SUppers. It was alot of fun I was already set on going once a month or so. But then I made a couple of the dinners. WOW they are so yummy! My DH couldn't stop saying how good it was. I was very happy. It was so nice not to have to clean up all those prep dishes. And so far the meals have been very easy to cook too. I had my parents try them too and they were very impressed. If anyone gets a chance TRY IT! The owners were very nice - they even carried our meals out to the car for us! ;)

teabear
07-04-2007, 12:59 PM
I have friends who do this, and they love them!

workin4stamps
07-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Oh my gosh!! I have always heard of these places, but never had one around me. I just checked their website, and it says there is one opening soon near me!! How exciting!!!

So..I'm curious....how many servings do you get in each meal?? Like I'm looking at one of their things on their menu, and it says it serves 10! Are they all that big??

Where are you at in SE Michigan?? I'm in NW Ohio!

:-)
Traci

directmailscrapper
07-04-2007, 03:30 PM
We really enjoyed it, too! We went back twice. We still have some of the food in the freezer -- guess it will have to stay there until we finish with NutriSystem! Glad you enjoyed it! Love the way the "shop, chop and mop!"

kimmyqtgirl
07-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Traci,
I was very happy with the portions. The smallest was 6 servings for the whole order. My DH is a huge eater so I was concerned but they seem to be decent sized servings. We got some chicken and it came with 6 breast pieces. I am so excited to try the rest of my meals!

There is also Dream Dinners, Meal Makers, and Grab and Apron - I am sure there are more, but thats what is around me. The Super Suppers is really close and they were so nice I will probably stay there. Check them out though I love the food!

I am in Macomb, MI about 20 miles north of Detroit. Where in OH are you?

jewele803
07-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Glad you liked it! I'm a HUGE fan of super suppers! I love that you can split the meals into two...perfect for just me and DH.

workin4stamps
07-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this Kimmy!! I cannot wait until my location opens so I can try it out!!

I live in a suburb of Toledo, by the way. I'm sure we're not too far from each other.

:-)
Traci