PDA

View Full Version : I go back to the dr tomorrow and it could be my last re-check

iloveflipflops
07-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Let's hope so. I have 2 little spots that are still "open wounds" but they are so tiny I am thinking he will say no more wet gauze but maybe he will say let's leave it on till those close up but if I had to guess I think I am days away from being "normal" whatever that is. It has been 7 LONG WEEKS!! And you should see my Frankenstein scar :(.

I did get myself out of bed this morning and decided I had to walk 1 mile so Nicholas went with me. I cannot fit into any of my shorts so its time to do something about it.... I will walk again tomorrow am if it kills me!!!

tojoco
07-04-2007, 09:28 PM
I hope all goes well with your doctor's appointment tomorrow. Are you in any kind of pain still?

As long as you don't wear that thong at MOA I don't think anyone will see your scar unless you want them to. LOL

cindi
07-04-2007, 09:31 PM
I sure hope you get the best news tomorrow!!!!
I wuish I could come walk with you!! that would be fun.
:)

Vintagegal
07-04-2007, 09:44 PM
I hope you Dr gives you great news tomorrow, Sherri. I can imagine how trying these past 7 weeks have been for you. Enjoy your walk tomorrow. I hope it's not too hot.

GrammaStamper
07-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Hope all goes well at the doctor's. This is just too long to be inconvenienced.

Erin K
07-04-2007, 11:58 PM
good luck to you!

MyRnAbS
07-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Sending prayers your way immediately! I hope all is well!! Please keep us informed!!

Firecracker
07-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Good luck tomorrow at the doctor. I'm sending good vibes your way! I wish we lived closer so we could walk together because I need to start doing it and I don't want to. Hugs, Heather

buggainok
07-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Good luck with your appointment. This has been way toooo long and you have been such a good sport about it.

shuggy
07-05-2007, 01:17 AM
good luck!

toao
07-05-2007, 09:53 AM
7 weeks!? *gasp* Poor Sherri. Wowzers girl. I'm sorry you've been in pain that long. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. Can I come walk with you? I've haven't lost the first pound this week from "not eating". Of course there is an explanation I guess.... snack pack pudding, applesauce and icecream are not low in calories I guess. LOL Oh well. If it makes you feel any better, my pants are NOT fitting either. Let us know how your appt. goes.

Mary