PDA

View Full Version : How stinky is this?

tojoco
07-04-2007, 09:59 PM
We are leaving for vacation this Friday to Daytona Beach, Florida. I just checked the extended weather forecast for there and they are predicting thunderstorms every single day until a week from this Sunday -- the entire week we will be there.

It looks like I'll be getting a lot of scraping and stamping done. I guess I'd better bring more projects to work on. Boo Hoo! :cry2::cry2:

ctinyjoy
07-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I am sorry Joanne! It has rained here (HARD) the past two days. Our weatherman states that it is supposed to get better to only a 40% chance of rain by the weekend. That means afternoon thunderstorms when the heat gets intense. It may not be that bad. I have known a weather forecaster to be wrong. :)

Erin K
07-04-2007, 11:19 PM
It rains every day in FL in the summer. In the afternoon. EVERY DAY. Welcome to FL

MyRnAbS
07-04-2007, 11:32 PM
OH NO!!! I'm sorry to hear that! Well I hope all goes well, and that you get the best of this vacation either way!

buggainok
07-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Hope you can manage to have a good time in spite of the rain.

I'm not on vacation, sorry to say. But I live in Oklahoma and we have had record rain for June. Every day here for the last 21 days.

toao
07-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Joanne, I will pray that the rain goes around you. It has rained here quite a bit in the afternoons lately. However, the same thing happened to us when we were about to leave for our trip to Wyoming. Rain was predicted for every day we were there. It rained the first afternoon we were there, then it snowed and it was beautiful. The rest of the week it was perfect weather and God just blessed our entire trip. I will pray the same for you...

Mary

ChristyR
07-05-2007, 03:22 PM
sorry Joanne, hopefully your vacation in florida will be not so rainy.... bring lots of projects to keep you busy. :) hey we have all heard of weather forcast to be wrong it could be perfect for you guys. have fun and be safe ;)