PDA

View Full Version : My oldest son turned 18!

MidwestStamper
07-05-2007, 01:40 PM
It just occurred to me that I didn't post about this big event in our household! Andrew turned 18 this past Monday (July 2nd)! His day was pretty low key since we've just finished all the hoopla for Graduation!

Both my DH and I took the day off from work and took both sons out for Breakfast at this wonderful place called The Original Pancake House. Then we just laid low for the day until we met my folks and brother for supper at The Timberlodge Steak House. Andrew got a free slice of Cheesecake, which he brought home since we had a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake waiting for afterwards. So, we basically celebrated by eating, eating, eating! Well-- it's something a teenager enjoys doing!!

If I was on my home computer I would post a better picture of Andrew on his BD, but for now I'll put a link to the Graduation pic I posted here a couple weeks ago: http://stamp-shack.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1145&d=1181829949

logcabincreations
07-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Congrats to your son! My oldest son was 18 last Sept. My middle son will be 18 this coming Dec, and my youngest son will be 12 in Nov. Don't they grow up so fast?

midnitecreations
07-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Congratulations. Wow 18. The time does seem to fly. It seems so long ago, but yet just like yesterday when I turned 18. All those possibilities waiting to happen!