PDA

View Full Version : The countdown begins!

inkinupstamps
07-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I know...I know! Y'all are sick of hearing about my Bella. Well...in 8 more days you are going to be hearing about Bella and the new pup! We are picking him up at noon on Friday, July 13th and I can hardly stand the wait!

I was just checking out the puppy kindergarten classes to get him registered for when he is 12 weeks (he'll be just 8 weeks when we get him). Also while I was looking at his "schooling" I found more classes for Bella for Therapy Dog training. This is a special certification and training dogs must go through in order to be able to visit patients in nursing homes and hospitals. It is difficult to get the certification (for obvious reasons) but such a valuable service to give to the community. 'Bella loves people and I think she'd be an asset to this type of program.

So...just to forewarn you now...We are getting the new little guy a week from tomorrow and he is just so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!

:)

Jennifer

Erin K
07-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Bella would bring SO much joy in a program like that. She's got more joy than a dog half her size! hehe

inkinupstamps
07-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Bella would bring SO much joy in a program like that. She's got more joy than a dog half her size! hehe

Erin, that is sweet of you to say...and true too! :) She IS a big lump of lard but she is just so gentle and loving. I sure hope the new little guy is just like her in temperament (he should be...same father and breeder).

Everynight when we walk her there is not one single night that someone doesn't stop and ask to pet her and talk about her. She's huge but a big ball of love.

:)

workin4stamps
07-05-2007, 04:26 PM
oh my goodness!!!!!! Only 1 week away!!!!!

Can't WAIT to see some pics of the new little guy with his big sister!!!!

:-)
Traci

toao
07-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Hot DOGGY new pics will be arriving soon. Can't wait to see them.

Mary

tojoco
07-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Ahhh a new baby is coming home. Can't wait to see pictures of him and to hear how he reacts with Bella or vice versa.

Caboverde1
07-05-2007, 05:21 PM
You should get Bella a t shirt that says "Im the big sister", I wonder if you could find one her size? That would be tooooo cute!

Tonii

Christie
07-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh I can't wait to see pictures of the new puppy!!! I do hope you'll share some with us.

teabear
07-05-2007, 09:12 PM
What's the new guy's name? Bella is getting a fella :)

GrammaStamper
07-05-2007, 09:46 PM
That's great news, Jennifer. Looking forward to Bella and buddy stories!

mydogstinks2
07-06-2007, 06:58 AM
I can't wait to see ne puppy pics!!

My3Ds
07-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Oooh! Can't wait to meet her little fella. Will he be white and black like the pics you showed us?