PDA

View Full Version : And if buying bigger sizes wasn't enough of the problem ...

iloveflipflops
07-05-2007, 08:15 PM
I had to buy "granny panties" as I call them so I don't have a seam digging into my scar "down there!" OMG - these are not a pretty sight. DH is going to DIE when he sees them!!!!! They are actually boy shorts as they don't have a seam and they feel so much better. So i hope to wear these short term till my scar heals better.

Who is laughing at me now?!??!?!

hbpuppy
07-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey, don't knock granny panties. Tee hee. Vickie's Secret sells really cute boy shorts. They are really soft jersey material.

GSMom385
07-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Sherri, you are killin me here. I am sorry to admit a size 22 and wear I granny panties. I really didn't consider myself such a sorry case until I read your posts. Thanks alot I guess I have to go on a diet and go clothes shopping soon to get myself right with the world. There goes my dream of a smoothie at every Coldstone in MOA. <sniff> <sniff> lol

cindi
07-05-2007, 08:45 PM
carp I just ordered a tankini with boy shorts!! I thought I was going to be in fashion!:elvis:
how about a thong?? those shouldn't rub you in the south pole!
:)

My3Ds
07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Poor Sherri - Bo - Berri. We're laughing with love.

ccstampin12
07-05-2007, 08:50 PM
HEY!
I love my GRANNY PANTIES!!!!
LOL
Joanie

iloveflipflops
07-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Nothing against "granny panties" for others but they are not for me!!! NO WAY JOSE!!!

I will get this weight off and back into my string bikini underwear. LOL

directmailscrapper
07-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Sherri -- if the Granny panties don't work -- maybe you should consider a THONG? No seams! (or so I understand!) Nancy

Spartymom
07-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Sting bikini undies..or thong? What' s the difference between granny panties and boy shorts? Are boy shorts, just shorts? At MOPS, this lady, who is so sweet and about 70 years old told the group that she does not wear granny panties! how cool is she.? I am still afraid to wear the thong, thong, thong thong.

iloveflipflops
07-05-2007, 09:30 PM
OH NO THANK YOU!!!!! I do not do thongs!!!! I will go without before i wear one of those....

Is this TMI? Ha ha ha ha ha

GrammaStamper
07-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I had to buy "granny panties" as I call them so I don't have a seam digging into my scar "down there!" OMG - these are not a pretty sight. DH is going to DIE when he sees them!!!!! They are actually boy shorts as they don't have a seam and they feel so much better. So i hope to wear these short term till my scar heals better.

Who is laughing at me now?!??!?!

Geez, I hope you get rid of them by MOA. I don't want to get strangled in the bathroom!

iloveflipflops
07-05-2007, 09:33 PM
I have 10 weeks to get this weight off ... oh wait. I think its 9 weeks. I will be back in my string bikinis by then Barb!!!!!

GrammaStamper
07-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Glad to hear it, but I still don't want to see them! LOL!

iloveflipflops
07-05-2007, 09:35 PM
But you're my roomie - we're not sharing everything!!??!?!??!?!?!

Come on be a sport!!

GrammaStamper
07-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, okay, but only if they're HOT PINK WITH BLACK POLKA DOTS!

iloveflipflops
07-05-2007, 09:39 PM
okey dokey then ... I will have to look for some of those :)

dreis1
07-06-2007, 09:12 AM
You guys are cracking me up. Thongs, string bikinis, granny underwear. I can just see that bathroom now. Glinda

logcabincreations
07-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Bloomers -- eh? Want to hear something funny? My mother calls all underwear "STEP-INS" That's what my granny called them too. And for those of us with bladder control issues.....forget thongs! Bladder tacking surgery anyone? I'm facing this soon.....yuk!

ellie
07-07-2007, 01:30 AM
I like my grannie panties too! I tried those bikini ones and they always felt like they were falling off. As far as thongs...I don't know how anyone could stand that...like having a wedgie!

MyRnAbS
07-07-2007, 01:58 AM
I also heard that at Lane Bryant they are having those really comfortable panties on sale at this time. You might want to check that out! You can just get some for the time being and then afterwards when ur all healed you and ur dh can have a bonfire to celebrate ur healed success

http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/i047.gif

LinzyD
07-07-2007, 03:05 AM
I also heard that at Lane Bryant they are having those really comfortable panties on sale at this time. You might want to check that out! You can just get some for the time being and then afterwards when ur all healed you and ur dh can have a bonfire to celebrate ur healed success

http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/i047.gif

Yep! I just bought some! I think Sherri is still too small for them though (count your blessings Sherri-it could be worse) They are the most comfy panties...
BTW-I think boyshorts are cute! Esp. if your butt cheeks show just a lil. :laugh:

MyRnAbS
07-07-2007, 04:25 AM
OH GOD!! LinzyD,
I would hate to see myself in those cute boyshorts! :shocked: :gag: :puke: