PDA

View Full Version : Portland area/Oregon Girls.... need some info

Kreative Dryve
07-05-2007, 10:58 PM
I am headed that way July 19th thru 22nd. Any info on Portland and Portland you could give me would be great. Good food places for sports team also would be great.
Thanks ~MJ

Kreative Dryve
07-05-2007, 10:59 PM
I am headed that way July 19th thru 22nd. Any info on Portland and Portland you could give me would be great. Good food places for sports team also would be great.
Thanks ~MJ

sorry that was ment to say Portland and Beaverton.....

mydogstinks2
07-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Are you going to be doing any shopping? If you are the Nike store is great and the mall, can't remember the name is huge! If you have time you should check out the Goodwill on 6th street, they always have great stuff.
Stamp-a-dee-do-da is just down the road from Portand in Milwakee. they are small but have some good stuff.

For food you need to go to Changs! They are the best and what I miss most about Oregon. There is no good Chinese food here in Michigan after you have eatten at Changs! They are on 99 just south of Portland.

mahodgman
07-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Peddlers Pack is in Beaverton http://www.peddlerspack.com/newsletter.cqs Check out the pics on this website. I want to go! It looks like Beaverton is about a 2.5 hour drive for me. Anyone want to take a road trip?

JBgreendawn
07-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Mary do you ever go to the Portland Stamp thing? ( that they do in the convention hall?) I have only went there to go to the CK scrap conventions but, didn't go this year... (so this year they did a stamp convention the same weekend in the same building)

I am like 6 hours south of Portland, so no help on the stores or the food...

mahodgman
07-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Mary do you ever go to the Portland Stamp thing? ( that they do in the convention hall?) I have only went there to go to the CK scrap conventions but, didn't go this year... (so this year they did a stamp convention the same weekend in the same building)

I am like 6 hours south of Portland, so no help on the stores or the food...

No, I've never been. When is it? We should meet up. I always forget how close Portland is; it is only a couple of hours away.

craftingcrazy
07-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Hi Marie -
Just got back from a holiday vacation and read your post. I live in Beaverton. Unfortunately, I'm not available that weekend at all, otherwise I would have loved to meet up with you at one of our stores! I'm going to PM you with more details of where to go around here!
Donna

craftingcrazy
07-08-2007, 10:35 PM
a couple more things...(after reading more carefully from the other posting), I agree with Chirs - Changs Mongolia Grill is the best. This is a monthly outing for us! Mary - Peddler's pack is right down the road from me! If you ever stop by that store, let me know! Stacy - I went to the convention this year that was the same weekend as CK's scrapbook convention. The Rubber stamp convention was low turnout both in vendors and attendees. It seems every year it gets smaller and smaller! So sad!

JBgreendawn
07-08-2007, 11:13 PM
They do the convention in March usually (the 17, 18 19thish) But this year they moved it up a weekend (to ds birthday weekend) so I didnt go...
but yeah
we should plan to go together next year you guys...