PDA

View Full Version : Can we share our.....

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Wedding pictures, and the year we were married? I was recently going thru my wedding album, and OMG!! Was I fat and WTH is up with my dress and sleeves!! hahahaha!! I am going to post mine, but keep in mind that I married in 1993, and my pictures were not digital. I had to scan them, and my scanning knowledge is not good.

I can't wait to see all the lovely brides of the shack!! And I am so anxious to see those Canadian brides!

1. Daddy and I
2. Parents giving me away
3. The One and Only "Lovely Couple"
4. My wedding Court (all those little people there are in college already :shocked: )
5. The Cake
6. The "LOVELY COUPLE" Finally married! Notice the dh seems to be having second thoughts, well TOO LATE!!!
7. My Wedding Party (Notice in the back row from Left - Right is Mike and then yup the one and only Mrs. Mary Jayne Bonoan Our Zapata Co. Clerk! :notworthy:
8. Me with my hair stylist at home.

Enjoy and have fun laughing!
* I like your sleeves, they are puffy! ~ Napoleon Dynamite ;)

ctinyjoy
07-06-2007, 03:58 PM
I don't think you had enough cake!!;)

j/k you have lovely pictures

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 04:00 PM
hahahaha!!! I had loads of ppl at the wedding, we ran out :shocked: Hey post ur pics I am dying to see all the beautiful brides!! come on get to finding them!!!

moon_beam23
07-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Okay Myrna here I am. Keep in mind that I was staring into the sun and am not cranky. I was only married last year so I haven't changed much.

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 04:10 PM
OMG!! You are a beautiful BRIDE!! I love it :cry2: I'm getting emotional!!! TFS!! I want to see more when u get home!

hutchink
07-06-2007, 04:30 PM
ok here is mine-I got married in March of 1999

moon_beam23
07-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Omg girl you are beautiful!

iloveflipflops
07-06-2007, 04:47 PM
We were married in May 1991 on St. Thomas on the beach barefoot just the 2 of us :).

Fief14
07-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Let see if I can get this to work!

I have some of my wedding pics on my email so I'm trying to see if I can get them to post here.

OK, only could get one to upload, but a least you see me! I'll try to post more later tonight, by editing this post.

I was married Oct 14, 2006

inkinupstamps
07-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Yep, 5 years ago today (July 6, 2002) Paul and I were married.

I've aged badly these past 5 years...YIKES.

Jennifer

Fief14
07-06-2007, 05:22 PM
This is so much fun! All of these pics are great (regardless what you all say!) I love looking at wedding pictures. Great post Myrna!

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 05:24 PM
I know I love it also!! All of you gals in here are adorable!! and to both Jennifers, you were a beautiful brides!! I hope everyone posts their pics.

mahodgman
07-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Ok, just as soon as I get home I'm going to scan some pics. I don't have any digital ones. This is a great post, I love wedding pics too!

moon_beam23
07-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Wow you ladies are all beautiful! IT's neat to see how much the style changes and how a person changes! Jennifer (Fief14), I noticed that it was still sunny and green in your picture. How did you get so lucky for an October day? Here in Alberta Canada, we are reds, yellows, oranges, and browns. Very few greens, and we are lucky if it hasn't snowed yet! lol

pesc
07-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Ok, here are my pictures. One of me alone it was in 2002 and one with my husband here in Baie-Comeau, Québec, Canada.
It's really fun to share those! thanks for asking!

Fief14
07-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi Renee!
Well, lets just say we got really lucky! It was beautiful! About 53 degress, a little chilly, but the sun was out. We got married on a Saturday & our Rehearsal dinner was the Thursday before. It was snowing, big huge round flakes! I joked that at least my dress would match the snow!

Per my Family, since we were on our Honeymoon, the following weekend is when all of the Fall colors came out. It's amazing the difference 1 week makes in the Fall. But I love it! It's my favorite time of year!

shurlyjean
07-06-2007, 06:46 PM
I was married in 1992.

Shirley

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Shirley,
LOVELY!!! We sort of have the same style, must be because of the closeness in years.

mahodgman
07-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Something is wrong with my scanner, and I don't have time to figure it out. So, here is a pic of a pic hanging on my livingroom wall. This is us 2/14/98.

emmcee
07-06-2007, 07:38 PM
I don't have of Paul and I when we got married 12/23/88, but here's one of Laura & Bobby on July 1, 2006.

I love to look at wedding pics and you all are so beautiful on your wedding days.

well, phooey, that didn't work, back to the drawing board. :err:

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Okay I was thinking something was wrong with my computer because I couldn't see two different poster's pics.

mahodgman
07-06-2007, 07:40 PM
I think we are having picture upload issues today. Let's try this again. Here is my pic 2/14/98.

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 07:43 PM
What a beautiful bride you were mary!

mjbonoan
07-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Ok, I guess it's my turn... this is us 12/22/1990. There was a horrible freeze that morning, I've always thought that was a sign for me to stay home.

The group picture is my family... my grandma (she raised me), my mom, us, then my dad next to me. My mom is the only one that is still living.

I think that may have been the one and only time we ever kissed!!!

No Myrna didn't go, she was supposed to be my Maid of Honor but she never showed up! Mike is still pissed at her!

mjbonoan
07-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Oh I almost forgot, no "granny panties" for me in these pictures!!!

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Hahaha, about the granny panties!

Mary you were stunning!! I love you!! I'm so sorry that I missed your wedding, I have not finished making it up to you I know that. But you know how it is when ur young, not a care in the world, can't be bothered!! I do regret it from the bottom of my heart!! When are you going to forgive me?? Never?? :cry2:

mjbonoan
07-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Myrna, put it this way... if I showed up at your wedding 2 yrs later that means I forgave you. However, Mike still remembers!!!

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Shane,
Hopefully if I keep flooding mike with awesome pens he'll forgive me eventually. I hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me before I die!! If not I'll have to keep haunting him scratching he feet. YIKES!!

mjbonoan
07-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Myrna your pictures are so nice. I can't believe I'm in there looking that young.

This is a great thread... It's nice to see all the lovely brides.

Spartymom
07-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm having a tough time scanning my wedding pics in. Darn it. DH is as cute as the day I met him16 years ago.

Christie
07-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Well I'm not married but have been with dbf for 13 years so I thought I'd just share some pictures of us. Hope this is ok with you all.

MyRnAbS
07-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Christie,
It's fine by me!! You are precious, and you guys make an awesome couple!!

Kim,
Don't forget to post them as soon as you get that scanner working!!

prdesigns
07-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Well guys, I'm not as computer savvy as ya'll. I can't figure out how to attach the thumbnail pics. As you can see.... I don't even have an avatar.... oh well.... I was cute for a 1990 bride.... my daughter thinks my pictures are hookey!

scrappinnuts
07-06-2007, 10:15 PM
I can't figure it out either..so you are not alone..although I don't have any pictures that are in the computer..I don't have a scanner...need to get one of those...anyway if I could figure it out..then I could post pictures of my DD at her recent wedding.

JBgreendawn
07-06-2007, 10:24 PM
oh what a cool thread!
(ha mine are not digital either...)
but i do know how to work the scanner, so i will go dig up some photos. unfortunately i haven't done it in a looong time... was too lazy to un tape these from the album to scan them and i have no idea why they are so big, sorry.
these were shot on Oct. 14th 1989 (and yep that dress is PINK) :laugh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/JBgreendawn/StacyTim10-14-892smaller.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/JBgreendawn/StacyTim10-14-1989smaller.jpg

GrammaStamper
07-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Beautiful pics of all these amazing women. I'll see what I can dig up tomorrow.

mjbonoan
07-07-2007, 12:00 AM
I'm still admiring all the beautiful pictures.

suzi_f
07-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Ok, y'all shamed me into getting my pics out. I haven't looked thru this book in FOREVER. The album was STUCK to the books next to it (craft manual & dd's baby album) Here is my wedding party. Since all but the best man & maid of honor were family, I'll let you know who's who:

R-L: Dh's bro, Jack (named the cat after him), best friend Lori (auntlori at PCMB -- we no longer speak) DH's best friend John, Me, Scott, my cousin Sandi, My bro older bro Wayne, younger bro Kevin, dh's cousin's dd Kara (now a mom) and dh's nephew Doug (now serving in Iraq).

Stacy, I can't believe that you & I were married on the SAME DAY!!! What state did y'all get married in?? Was your reheresal on Fri the 13th too?? It was 90 degrees here that day. We had a hotel room w/a fireplace. Never did use it 'cause it was soooo stinking hot. My face soap melted in my suitcase & got all over my fancy negligee (sp??)

MyRnAbS
07-07-2007, 12:04 AM
OMG!! Suzi, and JBGREEN those are wonderful pics!!

Grammastamper I'm dying to see urs!!

MidwestStamper
07-07-2007, 12:10 AM
I'll have to scan and post tomorrow also! I'm sitting here laughing to myself though because I was married in 1986 and my bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen have the same colors as JBgreendawn did for 1989! Check back tomorrow and you'll see what I mean!

mahodgman
07-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Ok here is a short tutorial on adding a picture to your post:

Type out your message like normal
Click on "Go Advanced" instead of post quick reply
Click on the paperclip icon which is for attachments
Upload your picture like you would for the gallery by clicking on "Browse"
When the message at the bottom of the box says "done" your pic is attached
You can preview your post to make sure the picture shows up if you aren't sure

EASY! Give it a try.

MidwestStamper
07-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Here's my pictures from 1986--we were married in my home church in Minneapolis, Minnesota and had a fairly nice day on July 26th.

First picture is John and I cutting the cake at the reception; second one is the two of us with my Maid of Honor Sonja, and the Best Man Don; third pic is my family, fourth pic is John's family; and last pic is the whole wedding party including the ushers (and usherette).

JBgreendawn
07-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Suzi,
yep yep and the 13th of Oct. is my MIL b-day so at the rehearsal dinner we had a Friday the thirteenth spider birthday cake for her. ( which she loved )
:)

oh i read the tutorial above and that is not how i got those photos in i clicked on the add a photo button. (the one that looks like a mountain with a sun yellow postcard button) and then i had to upload the photos to a host site so they are at photo bucket then it stuck them in... and the first time they were even bigger so i resized them...)
didn't know about the paper clip sorry.

Spartymom
07-07-2007, 10:40 AM
You all look so pretty and happy! Here's my pic. I married in Sept. of 1997. As you may or may not know, I'm a Michigan State alumn. met DH at State too. Our wedding was at the alumni chapel and the reception was held at the MSU union. It was a great event. Oh, and that's Sparty (MSU mascot) in the background of the picture.

prdesigns
07-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Ok, thanks ladies for all the computer help, here is my try, again for my beautiful post! I am so happy to see all the head band veils.... I made mine along with the flower bouquets. DD thinks the headband stuff is so old fashioned. Ha Ha

Yeah, I think it worked!

Fief14
07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Suzi & Stacy,
I too was married on Oct 14th! (Just last year!) But, how funny is that, the 3 of us share the same anniversary!

Kim,
Don't know if you know this, but I too am a Spartan! Those were some of the best years of my life! I know that Sparty Mascot all too well. My sister went to MSU too--we have a pic of the two of us in that exact spot! How fun!

emmcee
07-07-2007, 01:24 PM
OK I'm trying again, last night I tried but something didn't do just right. I can't find any right now of Paul and I, but here is Laura & Bobby. They got married on July 1, 2006, and yes that's a Christmas tree you see all lit up. It's about a 25' tree with a gazillion lights and too much work for the owner of the place to take apart, and besides Christmas is my favorite season, so why not a Christmas tree?!

kimmyqtgirl
07-07-2007, 02:16 PM
How cute I was enjoying checking out all your wedding pics. I love looking at wedding pics. How pretty all the brides are. Well I am off to a family BBQ. Keep posting I love looking at these!

ctmhgirl
07-09-2007, 02:09 PM
What great pictures. It was a lot of fun looking at them all.

limeyscrapper
07-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow - what a lot of beautiful young brides. I'm almost embarrassed to post my wedding pic, but here goes.
Christine and Glyn, married in January 1970.

I've never posted a picture in a thread before so thanks for the instructions Mary.

logcabincreations
07-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Adorable photo Chris!

Caboverde1
07-09-2007, 04:30 PM
All of you ladies were extremely LOVELY brides...

Me and Will were poor folk and we went just me and him to the cityhall and got our license...no hoopla, no pics, just needed to get married before he went to the kosovo war...(he joined the army). He has been promising me that we we would have a wedding...but over the years it had become less important to me. But now i WANT WEDDING PICTURES!! Yall all look soooooo beautiful!

TOnii

MyRnAbS
07-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Chris,
OMG!! You were a beautiful bride! That picture is amazing!! I love it!!!