PDA

View Full Version : Stamping Magazines

inkinupstamps
11-14-2006, 07:11 PM
I was out for a while this afternoon and stopped at the corner magazine store to see if the new PC magazine was in. While there, I found a stamper's magazine from South Africa.

I frequently buy UK and Australian magazines, but this was the the first South African magazine I'd seen.

Consequently, I thought I'd start a poll to see what types of magazines you enjoy.

1.) What paper crafting magazine do you read monthly?
2.) Do you have access to magazines from other countries?
3.) Would you be interested in a magazine sharing "swap"?
4.) Do you keep your magazines forever or do you read them quickly and pass them on?

lost luggage
11-14-2006, 07:14 PM
1. Papercrafts Magazine
2. Yes...probably if I look for them..
3. No.
4. Keep them for now...I refer back to them occasionally.

:)

iloveflipflops
11-14-2006, 07:38 PM
I was out for a while this afternoon and stopped at the corner magazine store to see if the new PC magazine was in. While there, I found a stamper's magazine from South Africa.

I frequently buy UK and Australian magazines, but this was the the first South African magazine I'd seen.

Consequently, I thought I'd start a poll to see what types of magazines you enjoy.

1.) What paper crafting magazine do you read monthly?
2.) Do you have access to magazines from other countries?
3.) Would you be interested in a magazine sharing "swap"?
4.) Do you keep your magazines forever or do you read them quickly and pass them on?
Papercrafts
The book store has some from the UK and i have bought it occassionally.
Maybe.
I pass mine on.

teabear
11-14-2006, 07:41 PM
1.) What paper crafting magazine do you read monthly? Stampers Sampler, Take Ten, Somerset Studios are my absolute favorites. I also get papercrafts.
2.) Do you have access to magazines from other countries? Never looked...I will now.
3.) Would you be interested in a magazine sharing "swap"? I just cleaned out the ones I no longer wanted and gave them away.
4.) Do you keep your magazines forever or do you read them quickly and pass them on? I keep all the Stampington mags...they are treasures to me :)

firefly
11-14-2006, 07:58 PM
1.) What paper crafting magazine do you read monthly? PC, Rubber Stamper, Vamp Stamp News, Simply Sentiments
2.) Do you have access to magazines from other countries? Never looked
3.) Would you be interested in a magazine sharing "swap"? Yes!
4.) Do you keep your magazines forever or do you read them quickly and pass them on? been keeping them so far but must do something else soon

iloveflipflops
11-14-2006, 08:56 PM
I love that magazine too but can never find it by me.. They just don't carry it.

MidwestStamper
11-14-2006, 10:33 PM
1.) What paper crafting magazine do you read monthly? I subscribe to Paper Crafts and Rubber Stamper. I usually buy Rubber Stamp Madness each time it comes out, and I occasionally will buy a Take Ten, Stampers Sampler or any other interesting looking ones! I always use my 40% coupon for these.
2.) Do you have access to magazines from other countries? I've seen one from the UK and I think one from Australia
3.) Would you be interested in a magazine sharing "swap"? Not quite sure what this is, but sounds interesting
4.) Do you keep your magazines forever or do you read them quickly and pass them on? I keep them, and go back through them sometimes. I'm starting to feel buried in them, though!