PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my brother Mitch

Victorianrose
07-06-2007, 11:58 PM
A week ago, he had a large cyst removed from his neck/spine. It was full of infection and had affected all motor skills on his right side. He spent 5 days in ICU and then they sent him home because of no insurance. They assigned him a home nurse to do IV antibiotics. She visited him this morning and he was having chest pain w/difficulty breathing. She immediately had him go back to the ER hospital. The only news I've heard is that his lungs are clear and they are scanning for blood clots. Thanks in advance!
Debbie

threefriends91
07-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Dear Debbie hi my name is Cathy and l do believe in the power of prayer so l will be praying for all of you my heart and prayers go out to you. if you need someone to talk to or pray with just e-mail me at [email protected]

shuggy
07-07-2007, 12:27 AM
i hope everything is ok, debbie.

mahodgman
07-07-2007, 12:48 AM
I'll be praying for quick healing and peace for the family.

ellie
07-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Debbie,
I am sorry to hear about your brother...I pray that all will be well.

teabear
07-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Oh I do hope he is on the mend this morning. Keeping you in my thoughts today.

Far North
07-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh, I am sorry I didn't see this earlier!...but know I am sending prayers his way!...Jan

MyRnAbS
07-07-2007, 04:59 PM
I hope your brother is doing well. Prayers going his way immediately! Please keep us updated!

scrappinnuts
07-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Thoughts and prayers are going out to you know.

toao
07-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Prayers going up right now...

Mary

Victorianrose
07-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Thank you ladies for all the prayers, I do believe in the power of prayer.
A little update. It seems that his lungs are clear and heart is good.
The doctors are treating him for pain and maintaining his anitbiotics.
Since he is a diabetic the antibiotics they were giving him were mixed w/sugar sky rocketing his sugar and causing more pain!!!! DuH!!!! Diabetic don't mix w/sugar solution ... OI! Sometimes I wonder about doctors.... Anyway he's still in the hospital and I hope he stays for awhile where they can closely monitor everything! But they are saying because of where the cyst was he will have paralysis on his right side for up to a year. Right now he is having great difficulty even standing/walking. He's a truck driver by trade and this is financially devastating to his family. Keep up the prayers ladies. We so appreciate it.
Debbie

ellie
07-09-2007, 11:05 PM
I am glad to hear about the lungs and heart. I am praying for complete recovery both physical and financial. Keep us posted.

Victorianrose
07-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Update on brother, still very sick, they now think there is some kinda spot in his lungs., It maybe more infection from the cyst? Still having intense pain, lots of fluid build up, kidneys not function well...Keep up the prayers ladies and thank you.
I may have an interesting story to add to all this, I just want to authenticate it.
Debbie

GrammaStamper
07-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Debbie, I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

teabear
07-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Goodness, Debbie. I hope things turn around for your brother. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.