View Full Version : My Paper bag studios stamps

scrappinnuts
07-07-2007, 06:04 PM
And my bella's came in the mail today...can't wait to try them out.

ctinyjoy
07-07-2007, 06:07 PM
which paper bag studios stamps did you get? I love them too. The artist lives here locally and I have taken some of her classes.

scrappinnuts
07-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I got silences , every step, bestfriends. They are my favorite stamps and how lucky are you to have the artist live close buy...would love to see the things you have made with her. Can you purchase stamps local? We have a SB staore..but they don't sell those stamps.. only acrlyic.. the nearest place to me..that I know of is about 50 or 60 miles away..So I order online when I can. I have 2 others but don't remember the names..love the vintage feel.

ctinyjoy
07-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Yes our local LSS sells her stamps and we get them early when they are released. I have been buying the UM sheets of her releases. That way I don't have to pick 1 or 2 favorites for the same price.

scrappinnuts
07-07-2007, 06:20 PM
I have been buying the wood mounted ones..so I can disply them..they make really cool decorations on shelves. But I think I will purchase some unmounted ones also...post some pictures of your work with the stamps if you can.

ctinyjoy
07-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Terry,

Here is the link (http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/album_display.asp?album_id=67923)to my album on 2peas that has paperbag studios cards. I will search for more later.

scrappinnuts
07-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Very nice... Thank you.

teabear
07-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey Terry, do you know that Auntie Amy's carries those stamps? I've even actually picked up a couple of used ones there for a great price. She has used stamp bins way back in the corner of the store. Check it out when you are in Riverside.

MyRnAbS
07-07-2007, 11:06 PM
OMG! Your album is gorgeous!! TFS!! I too am awaiting a few bellas, I can hardly wait to get them!

Vintagegal
07-08-2007, 07:44 AM
I LOVE Paperbag Studios. I had a chance to interview Roben-Marie (the gal who owns Paperbag Studios) for a Stamp Shack article back in March. She is so awesome. We talked for well over an hour (I told her it would only be a 15 minute interview). We talked about the rubber stamping industry, and then we talked about husbands and kids. She is a really neat lady. I hope you get a chance to take a class with her. I'm jealous of Cheri. I would love to take a class with Roben-Marie. Enjoy your new stamps!

iloveflipflops
07-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Addicted to rubber stamps also sells them.They have that fruit collage :) Free shipping with the code I posted earlier too :)

scrappinnuts
07-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Tami... I did'nt know that Aunt Amy's sold the PB stamps... I have been there once and it was a very fast trip through there...I am going to have to go again and check it out. Sherri I am going to try addicted to rubber stamps also...thanks. Terry

pesc
07-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm looking for the same thing as you are! it's funny :) Did not found anything yet, but since I'm in Canada, we does not have the sames stores.
I'll let you know if I do find something! I'm going in a trip next weekend!

HeatherJ
07-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Have fun playing! I love both those stamp companies - they are so different from each other, but both great in their own style.

pesc
07-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I finaly went to do some shopping... since I don't have much craft store up here... WalMart was the only place I could find something. I found I kid fishing case that can contain some ink, glue, cisors and supplies. With that, I found a folder that old 12x12 papers as well as smallers one. The only thing I did not find was the way to carry my stamps... wich I think I will use a metal box. It's not perfect but it is the only stuff I could find up here.
Have a great day

scrappinnuts
07-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Pascale which ones are you looking for... I am going on a trip next week also and I will be visiting a few stores on the way.... I would be glad to look for you and if I find them ship them to you. Just let me know which ones. I also have 5 and I would be happy to send you some images.

Deborah
07-08-2007, 11:01 PM
The best way to buy them is directly from her site at http://www.paperbagstudios.com/ where you can also see some FABULOUS cards in the galleries!

I LOVE her stamps too! I have a few cards being published in an Aussie stamping magazine with PBS stamps after Christmas. ;)