PDA

View Full Version : Holy cow I'm not ready for this. (Christmas related)

Erin K
11-14-2006, 08:29 PM
Brian's bringing down all the Christmas stuff! It's crazy, he says we will decorate before Thanksgiving which is next week! How did this happen? And he took down my Halloween stuff! I love that Halloween stuff! Are you telling me that a week before Thanksgiving is too late for Halloween cats to be in the lawn?

iloveflipflops
11-14-2006, 09:26 PM
but then we don't put up our Christmas tree till around Dec. 8th or so.

It will be interesting to see what Stephen does to the Christmas tree this year :).

Christie
11-14-2006, 09:33 PM
I usually start christmas deco. right after turkey day. I put the tree up same time Sherri does, around the 8th

directmailscrapper
11-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Inside and Tree go up 2 weeks before Christmas. We just put our Halloween stuff away this past weekend -- so a two week reprieve? Doesn't seem like enough!

scrappinnuts
11-15-2006, 01:14 AM
For the first time in 24 years we have been maried, my husband put up the Christmas lights early..today...he even had to go buy new lights..since we are in a new house this holiday season...a bit early for me..but I am not complaing...I only hope holiday shopping is just as easy..lol..go with it Erin...have a very blessed Holiday.

toao
11-15-2006, 08:55 AM
I'm almost dreading having to drag all of the boxes out. We put all of ours up on Thanksgiving weekend. Time to put the hay bales back under the carport and put the scarecrows away.

Mary

mydogstinks2
11-15-2006, 11:24 AM
We have everything up but the trees. I have the tree on the porch but no decorations on it yet. The trees in the house will go up some time this weekend. How long they stay up will depend on Chimichanga since this is her first Christmas and she is already into everything!