PDA

View Full Version : DH and DS are on their way to FL for the week ....

iloveflipflops
07-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Emily & I stayed home as she gets her wisdom teeth out tomorrow bright and early. ALL 4 teeth. I hope she does ok with it!!! I plan to get some stamping done. I want to play with my new Magnolia stamps. I just got word I have only 14 days to make cards with what they sent me plus I have to MAIL them and it could take awhile to get there so I really need to get working on those.

Today I took her to the Coach outlet, about an hour away. She had $300 from her birthday money burning a hole in her pocket. She was so hoping to find something but guess who did instead!?!?! YES.... me!!! WOO HOO. i found a cute one for 50% off so I was excited. She was not too excited for me and I told her "Win some, lose some" and that made it even worse! HA HA

We are going to Golden Corral tonight for dinner, her choice for her last big meal before the oral surgeon tomorrow!!! Its her, me and the boyfriend. I can hardly wait!! LOL

teabear
07-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Best of luck to Emily tomorrow. Make some of that rice pudding for her, it saved me after my surgery. Enjoy your stamping time, sherri. I can't wait to see your new cards. Have fun with some girl time this week.

ctinyjoy
07-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I am sure you have heard this by now...but tell her no sucking on straws. You don't want her to get dry sockets! I have heard they can be very very painful.

iloveflipflops
07-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Yes I did hear that and don't you worry ... no straws!!

cindi
07-08-2007, 05:56 PM
I hope everything goes easily foe her.
I srill swear by the ice after..kept me off pain meds
:)

GrammaStamper
07-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Good Luck, Emily! Soon it will be over and you and your Mom can watch some chick flick movies together.
That rice pudding idea sounds good.

tojoco
07-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Sherri, tell Emily Corey had his 4 wisdom teeth pulled out last year. They gave him laughing gas. When it was over and we were driving home, he was laughing at all the cars passing us. It was hilarious for me. Now every time he goes to the dentist, he asks if they have laughing gas.

dreis1
07-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Wishing Emily a speedy recovery. You girls enjoy your time together. Glinda

My3Ds
07-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Hope your dinner was good. Good luck to Emily tomorrow.

ellie
07-08-2007, 10:00 PM
I hope everything will go well tomorrow. We will expect a report when you get home!!!