PDA

View Full Version : New Tutorial posted

GrammaStamper
07-08-2007, 08:29 PM
I made a video tutorial on 2-step stamping and Sherry has so kindly uploaded it onto the Tutorials Forum.

So far, it has has good reviews, so feel free to check it out and learn how to do the 2-step stamping technique and how to use the Stamp-A-Majig.

http://stamp-shack.com/cmps_index.php?page=tutorials

tojoco
07-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Barb, this was absolutely fantastic and what a help it was. Thanks so much for doing this. I really did like the verbal instructions too.:D:D

dreis1
07-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Great job Barb. Glinda

Erin K
07-08-2007, 11:45 PM
I love it!

Are you left-handed?

RDRD4
07-08-2007, 11:49 PM
That was great ....... Thanks Barb

GrammaStamper
07-09-2007, 06:51 AM
I love it!

Are you left-handed?

I sure am a leftie, Erin. I wonder how many people here are left-handed. I've heard that being a leftie opens up the creative, right-side of the brain. If that's true, we paper-crafters, card-makers should be left handed!

Christie
07-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Great video Barb!! I don't have one of those fun tools but after watching that I might have to get one!

logcabincreations
07-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Love it Barb...great job! I love the circle text tutorial also. The Shack is awesome!

mahodgman
07-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Wow, Barb, thanks so much! I don't know why I was surprised that you have a Canadian accent, but I was...lol. I have one of those Stamp-a-majigs, but I couldn't figure out how to use it. Do you have to use a piece of acetate every time? Can you wipe the ink off it and reuse the same piece over and over?

I am not a leftie, but I remember this little tidbit about lefties that I'd like to share. "If right-handed people mostly use the left side of thier brain, and left-handed people mostly use the right side of thier brain, then left-handed people are the only ones in thier right mind." I think that's how it goes anyway.

lisaguyon
07-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Loved the video. Thanks for sharing. Lisa

ChristyR
07-09-2007, 01:48 PM
thanks for sharing Barb. i will have to go and check it out :)

teabear
07-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Oh Barb that was wonderful. I feel like I got to meet you today. How lovely to hear your voice and your instructions were fantastic.

GrammaStamper
07-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Wow, Barb, thanks so much! I don't know why I was surprised that you have a Canadian accent, but I was...lol. I have one of those Stamp-a-majigs, but I couldn't figure out how to use it. Do you have to use a piece of acetate every time? Can you wipe the ink off it and reuse the same piece over and over?

Yes, you stamp your outline image on the mat. Use the shiny side for dye ink and the bumpy side for StazOn.

And, yes, it can be wiped clean with a baby wipe or tissue and used over and over again.

Great questions, I forgot to go over in the video.

MyRnAbS
07-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Barb,
when I read two step I got excited thinking it was the two step country and western dance, but then I kept reading and it immediately said stamping. Mary Jayne is all excited about ur tutorial she really wants to learn how to. I will have to check it out. Thanks for teaching us a thing or two about a thing or two ;)

GSMom385
07-09-2007, 09:34 PM
WOW Barb that was awesome!! I just loved the whole thing and learned something to boot. I have a stamp thingie new in the box still, unused. I am going to have to pull it out and give it a shot know that I know how to use it. I echo what Tami said I feel like I got to meet you live and in person after watching you stamp. I was waiting for more tutorials. This is so exciting. I hope someone does one on heat embossing since I absolutely stink at it and would love to learn how to do it properly.

smileycollector
07-09-2007, 11:05 PM
BARB! This was AWESOME!! YOU GO GIRL~!! I hope this is just the start of many tutorials by YOU. I don't have this stamp-a-thingie and didn't know how it worked... I even passed one up at a garage sale and now I wish I had bought it! :)

Lady Purple
07-18-2007, 12:47 AM
Barb, this was a terrific visual tutorial. I look forward to viewing many many more. Thank you for sharing.
Lady Purple

JBgreendawn
07-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Wow, that is so very cool Barb!
Even with no words i was able to get what you were doing, i have never seen someone use that tool before so now its like the light bulb went off... ah`ha!
Thanks so much for sharing!!