PDA

View Full Version : I just spoke to Cheri in Florida . . .

tojoco
07-08-2007, 09:04 PM
and she sounded like she was my long lost friend. She was a joy to talk to. Anyway, she called to confirm our meeting Ethel for lunch tomorrow at Bahama Breeze. I am so excited. I'll try to post a picture or two tomorrow night after our lunch.

My DH has decided that we are going to stay in Florida. He doesn't want to return to Memphis. LOL I said I would have to find a bigger home as there's no where to hide from him in this place. It's only a one bedroom condo but it is right on the beach and we have a beautiful view.

I have a huge knot in my stomach which started getting tied up right after I dropped Corey off at the summer academy. I did get to see his dorm room but two minutes after we got there a group of guys came storming into the room introducing themselves. I got a little embarrassed so I just said, "I'm outta here" and left. I'm sure he'll do fine but will I?

I'm going over to check the gallery to see what I missed. Hope to be back on tomorrow night.

My3Ds
07-08-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm sure he'll be great. You on the other hand -- go buy a lot of stamps to help :). Enjoy your visit with the FL girls. Don't forget to post pics.

scrappinnuts
07-08-2007, 09:10 PM
I can totally relate... last year we dropped our youngest off at school for hern first year in college... I thought I would never survie...and now she is home for the summer...I will be sad to see her go again.. in just 5 weeks. Good luck we are here if you need us.

GrammaStamper
07-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Awww, Joanne, it is so bitter-sweet watching them grow up, teaching them what they need to know and then watching them do it. I've been through this 4 times and it's not easy. Hugs to you, my friend.

iloveflipflops
07-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Its not too hot down there for you guys?!?!??!?!?! Have fun tomorrow with Cheri and Ethel and report back :)

ellie
07-08-2007, 10:53 PM
I hope you are having a great time...I look forward to seeing the pictures.

inkinupstamps
07-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Looking forward to seeing your photos and reading all of the details of your trip and visit.

Oh Joanne, I felt the same way each time one of my kids went off to university. I cried everytime...much to their embarrassment. You'll be fine and Corey is just great too!

Jennifer