PDA

View Full Version : I figured out why I've been feeling like poop...

LinzyD
07-09-2007, 04:38 AM
Afer a little web searching I discovered that abruptly stopping taking certain SSRI's (antidepressants) can cause dizziness, nausea, headaches and so on....
http://www.socialaudit.org.uk/9425CTL.htm

I ran out of my perscription and don't have a primary care physician anymore so I haven't taken any medication for about a week now. :swoon: No wonder I've felt like crap. I've missed doses for a few days in the past and felt lousey but always just thought it was all in my head. Lesson learned. I'll try and find a Dr. in the AM. Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone else has had the same thing happen to them.

Oh, and everyone feel sorry for me because I am working 60 hours this week...:skeptical: *sigh* Who needs sleep?!?
Linzy

MyRnAbS
07-09-2007, 04:59 AM
Oh Linzy I'm so sorry that your feeling sick. You better find a doctor soon. 60 hours?? OMG!! That is crazy!! Do you have medical insurance? If yes, then Look for a medic!! I will be on your case about this, so bare with me, and I hope you don't mind.

BTW, how did that babycity incident go? hehehe babycity!! hahaha I had a lady that would care for my little dd that would say it like that.

logcabincreations
07-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Here's a hug Linzy. I hope you'll find a doctor who will take his/her time with you and come to the right diagnosis. Sorry you have to work so many hours this week.