PDA

View Full Version : please pray for my father in-law and husband

threefriends91
07-10-2007, 10:08 AM
my father-in law was rused back into the hosp. last night he is dieing of cancer and lives alone on a farm, they just told me we need to put him in a home which is one of hid fears, we can't move up there its 2hour drive and my husband just started a new job there is no work up there and he will not move down here,l feel so helpless my husband can't deal with this he has me doing it all which l don't mind but dads wish is to die at home, please pray he doesnot suffer to long it's killing us thanks Cathy

mahodgman
07-10-2007, 10:13 AM
My prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time, Cathy.

teabear
07-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh Cathy I am so sorry for all you are going through. I hope you get a referral for hospice to aid him with his decision to stay at home.

logcabincreations
07-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Cathy, check with a home-health service to see if someone can stay with him. Will keep you all in my prayers.

moon_beam23
07-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Cathy,

My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope everything works out in the end, not only for you and your husband, but for your father-in-law as well.

lisaguyon
07-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Hugs and prayers to you. I second checking into Hospice and home Care.
Lisa

cindi
07-10-2007, 11:01 AM
My prayers are with you and your family. Men often have the hardest time to cope witth things they can't fix..they are fixers!
Hopefully you can get some hospice help.
I wish you the best
Cindi

patg
07-10-2007, 11:54 AM
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. It is difficuly trying to deal with this all by yourself. Pat

threefriends91
07-10-2007, 12:57 PM
thank you all so very much for your prayers and info l will look into this hospice help not sure what this is but willing to try any help. my late husband died waiting for a new heart and it was hell watching him die slowly so l don't know if l can go through all this again sorry for crying l don't really have anyone but my daughter and husband and l'm trying to be strong for them. thank you everyone it's nice to know people still care and pray Cathy

toao
07-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Prayers are being sent up for your family.

Mary