PDA

View Full Version : After all that cleaning I did yesterday, I stuck myself in my stamp room last night

iloveflipflops
11-15-2006, 06:15 AM
and made a few cards. I put them in the gallery for your viewing pleasure!!!

:)

suzi_f
11-15-2006, 06:32 AM
GREAT cards Sherri. I love that b/g paper. I forced myself off the computer last night w/every intention of crafting but.....went upstairs supposedly to put the kids to bed & ended up watching TV. <sigh> Maybe tonite. The kids will be gone and I can watch TV downstairs where my scrap table is.

iloveflipflops
11-15-2006, 07:25 AM
till I use what I got. I think I am actually making headway. I am seeing my pile of paper go down. WOO HOO. Almost time to buy new.... ok, not quite but there's hope for me to do so soon. hee hee

suzi_f
11-15-2006, 07:55 AM
It's very cool paper. I would love to buy some......someday. I've been very good, haven't bought any paper since "the promise". However, I haven't USED any PP either so..... Sometime in the next week, I'm going to go back to Archivers and I may have to buy more of the Daisy D Christmas paper as I'm going to use it for an ornament exchange at work. I'm trying to be good!

GrammaStamper
11-15-2006, 08:04 AM
I guess while you were doing the housework, your mind was on creating cards. It worked and you did a fine job. Left you praise.

suzi_f
11-15-2006, 02:47 PM
I guess while you were doing the housework, your mind was on creating cards. It worked and you did a fine job. Left you praise.

Are you telling me if I would do housework, my muse my return???? I don't know. That's pretty extreme, don't you think. I did load the dishwasher this morn, does that count for anything??