PDA

View Full Version : Now they are leaving in two weeks!!!

mydogstinks2
07-11-2007, 05:55 AM
This makes me soooo mad! My sister and BIL are leaving in two weeks! She has to do her chemo for 6 months, not 6 weeks, and he dosen't want to be here that long. They are going to find a doctor in Florida to do the chemo. It just makes me sad that now no of us will be there to help her if she gets sick or anything. Why do men have to be such poop heads!

loobylou
07-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Does she have any support there? I hope she will have someoneto be there for her, Chemo is not easy for anyone. I don't suppose your sis wants to stay with you for a while? I guess if she has 6 months of chemo she is better to get settled before she starts.- But I agree- sisters always know best!
Sarah

GrammaStamper
07-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Chris, that is nasty. Would your sister stay without her DH? Why would he want to go back while is so darned hot and humid at this time of year. Your sister should stay with you, that's what I think.

iloveflipflops
07-11-2007, 09:02 AM
That is not fair!!! Not fair at all!! What does she say about it all? 6 months of chemo is A LONG time and she will definitely need help through it.

threefriends91
07-11-2007, 09:13 AM
oh Chris l'm so sorry, you are right to be upset 6 months is a long time, is there anyway you could go and stay with her for a few days 1/2 way though it, this might help you all handle it better. l will pray for all of you Cathy

ellie
07-11-2007, 11:34 AM
How bout she stays with you and dh can go back. That way, she would have help and he could get started with his job and know that his wife is being well cared for.

Erin K
07-11-2007, 11:45 AM
I don't have a sister, but I'll tell you the idea of chemo without my husband would not be one I'd consider.

I'm sorry. :( Where in FL? Here? I'll visit her