PDA

View Full Version : Erin - are you all ready for you big outing tomorrow with the other Shackies?

iloveflipflops
07-11-2007, 09:43 AM
What are you wearing? Will you have your new snazzy glasses on? Who all is going? Asela? Cheri? Joanne? Anyone else? And where are you going? Where are you going to eat lunch? Is Brian taking the day off with the boys?

I wish I was there!!!

GrammaStamper
07-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Yea, c'mon Erin, share the details. BTW, I'm jealous you get to meet all these people.

Erin K
07-11-2007, 09:50 AM
WEARING??? Am I supposed to wear something special/cute??? CRAP

Brian's taking the day off and hanging with the boys. I'm driving down with Asela. Christy can't make it. I know Cheri, me, Asela, Joanne... I don't know who else will come.

I'm pretty excited.

I will have my new glasses on of course.

We are eating at Olive Garden.

iloveflipflops
07-11-2007, 09:54 AM
yes you must wear something very cute. We want to see cute photos in the gallery. LOL

Erin K
07-11-2007, 09:56 AM
*freaks out, has nothing cute*

mydogstinks2
07-11-2007, 11:44 AM
i can't wait ot see pics!! You have something cute, don't you??

ChristyR
07-11-2007, 02:22 PM
you guys have fun and be careful i wish i was going :( boohoo

iloveflipflops
07-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Where did Asela move to? How far is she from you Erin? Where else are you going besides Olive Garden?

ellie
07-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Yes, inquiring minds want to know...all the details...and we want pictures. Have a great time and behave yourselves!

dreis1
07-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Ellie, you just took all the fun out of it when you told Erin she had to behave. She can't behave and have fun too you know. Sounds like a great day planned. -Hope you all enjoy the day. Glinda

ctinyjoy
07-11-2007, 05:56 PM
We plan to meet at the Olive Garden for lunch at 11:30. Then I plan to take the girls to my LSS. The owner Claire has a make and take project planned for us to do. She is excited about meeting all the girls too. After that there is another LSS about 15 minutes away or we can just go to AC Moore's (what ever the group wants). Pat B is still trying to get the afternoon off to see if she can meet us. We will have cute pics taken:)

iloveflipflops
07-11-2007, 05:59 PM
That sure sounds great. Can't wait to see cute photos :).

Erin K
07-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Asela is like 30 min from me

tojoco
07-12-2007, 12:04 AM
I finally got my computer working at midnight Thursday morning. I'm excited about today and meeting everyone. Since I didn't have computer access and I didn't want to go to the beach alone, I went shopping. Yes, thanks to Cheri, the other day we passed an AC Moores and since I don't have one in Collierville, I thought I'd check it out today. After about 2 hours and $65 later, I went back to our condo. Thanks so much for enabling me, Cheri. I played with my new stamps tonight. I wonder what I'll find at the lss Thursday afternoon. I am so excited I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.
I'll be looking for Erin in her cute outfit and her new snazzy glasses.

Well let me go see if I can put something CUTE together to wear. I'm sure one of us will tell all the details.

GrammaStamper
07-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Hope you ladies all have a wonderful time when you get together. Tell everyone I said 'HIYA', from Barb.

MyRnAbS
07-12-2007, 02:14 AM
:cry2: I wish I could meet you gals as well!! One of these days........One day.......we shall meet and craft, and buy and laugh!!!

Have fun, and post PICS!!!