PDA

View Full Version : Went for my yearly check up today and all is well ...

iloveflipflops
07-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Need to schedule my mammogram for next month. I decided to switch doctors after that last fiasco with Emily getting the wrong shot and I really really like this new lady dr. When i walked into the waiting room, it was jam packed and I thought I would be there all day. I sat down for 2 minutes and they called my name. I love that new dr. She was on time! :) One of the doctors apparently had been called to tesify in a murder trial so it was most of his patients and they were having to fit them all in with other doctors. What a nightmare!!

I did find out that my mole was "more than just a mole". She said it was a cyst but it was definitely benign and was glad i had it taken off. Whew!!

ellie
07-12-2007, 01:05 PM
I am glad that is all "behind" you now! Seriously, it is good to have it all over with.

Tantalize
07-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Glad to hear you are happy and healthy Sherri :)

MidwestStamper
07-12-2007, 01:14 PM
It's always a good feeling to come away from the doctor with a good report! And liking your doctor is very important too!

shuggy
07-12-2007, 01:34 PM
glad it is out of there!!

tesschap
07-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Glad to hear that all is well. I went for my annual visit yesterday and couldn't have my mammogram as my last one one is August. I was psyched up for the painful event but now I'll have to wait another month!

threefriends91
07-12-2007, 02:44 PM
So glad you have this behind you, good news always brings joy to the heart.however now you brought it up l have to call and set mine up l had a mammogram last year and they took a test and said now l have to go back every 6 mounths, but with my father in-law sick and fear l have been putting it off so thanks for the reminder. Cathy

toao
07-13-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm so glad you decided to switch doctors. Good for you! Glad your check up went well and all is good.

Mary