PDA

View Full Version : Shackies met in Daytona yesterday...

ctinyjoy
07-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Well the five (Erink, Asela, Tojoco, Sentiments Pat and myself) of us met yesterday for lunch at the Olive Garden. Erin & Asela arrived early and went shopping at ACMoore's. Lunch was very nice and Erin's jinx on the Olive Garden never came into play (I will let her explain that one to you). We talked and showed kid pictures like old friends. After lunch I took them to my favorite LSS - Stamp and Deliver. The owner Claire is a doll and she had a small card kit prepared for us to make. We shopped there for a bit and then headed to another stamp store just a few miles down the road. The girls checked this store out thoroughly as well:D I do know that Joanne now owns a few different flamingo stamps:nod: I found a Happy Birthday stamp I have been looking for, it prints the sentiment vertically and horizontally, so I was very happy. After shopping there, we went out to Erin's car and attacked the two bags of magazines she brought with her. I snagged a bunch of Aussie mags that I never get to see and I know Asela and Joanne were looking at the scrapbook mags. Asela gave us a fun treat but I don't know if I can say what it was. I will let her post if she can. I will say this, my DH said "wow those are cool, how many are you buying?"

It was a great afternoon and if I was home I would post a picture for you. HOpefully Erin or Asela will post one soon, If not you will have to wait 4 more hours, sorry.

iloveflipflops
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the update Cheri. I really wish I had been there. Sounds like a FABULOUS day!!!

aselahop
07-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Hi Cheri!!!
OMGosh what a blast I had yesterday. Thank you so much for showing us around to the cutest stores. You're so sweet. I loved meeting you, Joanne, Erin and Pat. Man you all are the best. I loved chatting and shopping. (Okay I was a bad girl and went way over my budget! )

I'm glad you liked the gift. You'll have to share what you make with them. If you all want to know what it was check out Erins Blog and I posted pictures on my blog of our adventure.

toao
07-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Awww, that sounds like you all had a great time. I wish I could have been there too! Maybe next time. Did you post any pics yet?

Mary

Christie
07-13-2007, 12:43 PM
I saw some of those pictures already and let me tell you, it sure looks like you ladies had a great time!! Wish I could of been there!

Erin K
07-13-2007, 12:57 PM
It was so fun, everyone who didn't come should be jealous.

ctinyjoy
07-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Erin... I checked your blog for pix and I love your TK picture. I will try my hand at coloring over the weekend.

iloveflipflops
07-13-2007, 01:04 PM
I am totally JEALOUS!!!! Totally!!!

Firecracker
07-13-2007, 07:53 PM
It looks and sounds like you had a fabulous time! I wish I was their too! Hugs, Heather

ChristyR
07-13-2007, 10:39 PM
glad you all had fun i wish i could have joined you guys..oh well maybe next time :) great pic of all you guys sooo pretty :)

ellie
07-13-2007, 10:39 PM
OK, I am officially jealous! It sure looks like you all had a great time!

Erin K
07-13-2007, 11:28 PM
did yall look at asela's blog? She put a bunch of pictures up

MyRnAbS
07-14-2007, 02:57 AM
OMG!!! I bet it was loads of fun!!! Thanks for sharing!

mahodgman
07-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Yep, I'm jealous too! I'm glad you all got to meet up and have a fun day!