PDA

View Full Version : What am I going to do for 3 days?

Inkyhands
11-15-2006, 12:10 PM
I am definetly not complaining about haveing time to myself but 3 days.....I am going to be so bored. I have a lot of stuff do as far as packing boxes still and cleaning a little but that won't take long...have a little laundry but that's nothing.
I do work tomorrow and friday too. But the evenings are going to be so dead and quiet around here!!! I have finally started bringing my stamping stuff over so I will do some stamping. I guess I shouldn't complain cuz by saterday night when the boys are at each others throats I will be wondering what was wrong with me...LOL
Any ideas on what to do to keep busy?:)

inkinupstamps
11-15-2006, 12:18 PM
That's my favourite thing to do when I have time alone. Just stamp and stamp and stamp.........:D

iloveflipflops
11-15-2006, 12:18 PM
and invite us all over... We have an adult pj party and stamp the nights away!! Wouldnt' that be fun??????

Inkyhands
11-15-2006, 12:31 PM
and invite us all over... We have an adult pj party and stamp the nights away!! Wouldnt' that be fun??????

i wish!!!! that would be so awesome. I am having friends over for the first time the sunday after Thanksgiving to work on x-mas cards and I am so excited.

Caboverde1
11-15-2006, 12:33 PM
doing things that you enjoy...Take a nice hot bath and light a candle and have a nice glass of wine (or koolaid, if thats your thing). But pamper yourself and love yourself...thats really important.

Tonii