PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who are on the Member List/Birthday List

iloveflipflops
07-13-2007, 09:13 PM
that I email once a month (when I remember to update it) I was thinking I would ask if anyone is interested in adding their telephone numbers to their information. I asked Sherry if this was ok and she said it is fine to ask. If you DO NOT want your number added, do not do anything. If YOU DO want it added, pm me or email me your telephone number and i will add it to the list.

For the newcomers who have no idea what i am talking about, I keep a list of members in alphabetical order with their birthday, email address, and regular address. I thought it would be nice to add telephone numbers. Like in case something happens again like it did today and we all panicked and could not get onto the Shack. I called Erin and Cindi, Heather, Joanie and Suzi all emailed me ... etc.

So if you are new and want to be added to this list, pm me this:

name, forum name
birthday (year not needed)
email address
street address
phone number (if you want)

I try and update this list and email it to ONLY people on the list the first of each month. Any questions, please ask...

cindi
07-13-2007, 09:15 PM
I will pm you my phone #
:)

MidwestStamper
07-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Personally, I would be fine with just being on an email list--I don't think I'd need to be called by phone. Just fill me in on the details by email--that would be great!

iloveflipflops
07-13-2007, 09:50 PM
This is mainly for us to have phone numbers just in case you wanted to call and chat. Not necessarily if the Stamp Shack is down. Like I already have Erin's phone number, Angie's number and Traci's number. Just thought it would be nice to have phone numbers, just in case...

MidwestStamper
07-13-2007, 09:52 PM
In that case, I'll send my phone # too! :D

iloveflipflops
07-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Got it!!! I just thought it would be nice to have since we are like "family".

Firecracker
07-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Sherri,

Great idea! I emailed you.

Hugs,
Heather

Erin K
07-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Anyone can give mine to a list for Shackies or if anyone has it then someone I know asks for it just go ahead and give it to them.

:) I'm friendly I like to talk.

If you call while I'm napping or doing a diaper I'll just not answer.

iloveflipflops
07-13-2007, 11:58 PM
ok i will add your # to your name

patg
07-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Not that any of you would want to call long distant, but I pm'd you mine to add.
Pat

MyRnAbS
07-14-2007, 02:49 AM
Okay here is mine, I don't care if everyone sees it, anyways it's in my profile and if anyone ever comes over to stalk ;) My doors are always opened!

name - Myrna B Saldana,
forum name - Myrnabs
birthday (year not needed) - July 15
email address - [email protected]
street address - 1716 Stop 17A/505 Jackson St. Zapata, Tx. 78076
phone number (if you want) - 956-765-3519

mydogstinks2
07-14-2007, 09:16 AM
you can add mine too! It's in my profile. Thanks!