PDA

View Full Version : Firecracker .. you must tell us how your sister's 40th surprise party went!

iloveflipflops
07-14-2007, 05:21 PM
I can't wait to hear all the details and how surprised she was!!

Tell us when you get a chance :)

Christie
07-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Yes Heather you must. I want to know how surprised she was, and did she love her purse? Remember, if she didn't love it I want it!! ;)

cindi
07-16-2007, 01:04 PM
a good party it's stilol going on & Heather can't teat herself away to let us know!!
C'mon, Heather we want details
:)

Firecracker
07-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

The party was an absolutely success! She figured something was up on Saturday but it was still a surprise. We had 60 people at it. Old neighborhood friends, people that she use to work with and lots of other family and friends. She enjoyed every minute. She loved her purse. She is already using it and went and bought the wallet to go with it. After it was over, she came and give mom and I a hug and said it was the best birthday she had ever had. That made it all worth it. Mom and I slept most the day today. We were exhausted. I now get to make thank you cards for her. She loved the centerpieces. She has already started her scrapbook and put them in. Hugs, Heather

Firecracker
07-17-2007, 12:24 AM
P.S. I will add some pictures when I get them downloaded. I haven't done that yet. Hugs, Heather