PDA

View Full Version : Remind me never to do that again...

countrycowgirl
07-14-2007, 08:01 PM
.. ok so I got talked into golfing in our ladies open golf tournament. I am quite the avid golf and usually golf around 90. The last time I golfed a tournament over 7 years ago (the one and only time I golfed a tournament) I was DQ for really rare rule I violated. I usually golf with my sons in the morning so I don't usually get out with the other ladies on our course... so I golfed today... a lovely round of 109 :arghh:

The three ladies with me golfed 84, 87 and 92 and there I was with my lovely 109... it was the absolutely most frustrating day!!!

I should have stayed home and stamped! :no2: The next time I have a stupid idea like that again someone slap upside the head with a big stamp and remind of what a better way there is to spend my day!

Thanks for letting my vent! Now I am off to have a shower... it is over 35 here (over 100F) and golfing in that heat all day ain't no fun either!

cindi
07-14-2007, 08:08 PM
you go get your shower, make a cold beverage and then stamp something so you'll feel happier..if that doesn't do it, post a card so we can all praise you & make you feel loved!
:nod:

irishchristine
07-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Well you will get them next time. At least you were out with some friends and had a good time. I golf also but not as well as you. I play a par 3 coarse with some girlfriends on Thursday nites and I hit a 44!LOL

prdesigns
07-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Don't beat yourself up.... 18 holes is a lot if you don't play all the time, and with the heat.... golf is supposed to be fun! At least that's what my 'pro' told me last week at my final golf lesson.

LinzyD
07-14-2007, 11:09 PM
I can barely play put put golf...
:)

mcourtney
07-14-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm with Linzy. I played miniature golf once. It was a par 3 hole and I'm on my 30th stroke and 7 year olds are asking to play through..... no golf for me. Kudos to you.