PDA

View Full Version : Mom...plan...

shurlyjean
07-15-2007, 07:48 PM
Well my mom is back. She came last Thursday following her eye appointment. She was sooooo scared to go, only thought there would be bad news. She has a new Dr. and liked her.... The Dr. new exactly what was wrong and what was needed and told her she can have her cataract taken off on August 8th... so we set up the appointments. Then in 2 weeks she can have the other one removed. I will go back and forth with her... She was so sure they wouldn't want to do anything, it has been 2 years.

The other news is that she is planning to move into an efficiency apartment in her hometown. She can have a cat and cable TV (rather have satellite). This way she can find out if she can live alone or not.

The other news is that she looked at a one story house today a block from the grocery store and liked it. She has to decide by August 15th or it will go on the market.

So things are moving,,, at least words are getting said the right way. Hopefully the eyes will work out then she can either drive or see enough to feel comfortable living in her hometown.

Things are going along OK on the homefront. Mom and DH are talking... I told them that they HAD TOOOOOO!!!

Shirley

PS family just came in for supper

cindi
07-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm glad things are sounding good!!
woo hoo
lots of positive things happpening!!
I'll keep your family in my thoughts.
keep the faith
:)

ellie
07-15-2007, 09:10 PM
I am glad things are working themselves out. Thanks for the update.

Caboverde1
07-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Good Shirley im glad...time heals all wounds...things have a way of working themselves out.

TOnii

Vintagegal
07-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Good! I'm so glad things are working out, Shirley.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you,

MyRnAbS
07-15-2007, 11:12 PM
shirley,
I'm so happy for you and your family!! It's not a good thing when you have too much tension between each other. I'll have you and yours in my prayers for continued happiness.

threefriends91
07-15-2007, 11:18 PM
oh Shirly this is great news l will keep you all in my prayer list. its so nice to hear the good news
Cathy

teabear
07-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Shirley, I'm so glad to hear that time and patience have gotten you to this point. You are such a good daughter and wife to take care of everyone's needs through such a difficult time. Be sure to take a moment for yourself once in a while.