PDA

View Full Version : I'm having the time of my life

GrammaStamper
07-16-2007, 07:35 AM
with my family. Jackson is fabulous, of course, and his birthday party was superb. He got amazing toys and has trouble picking out which one to play with, so they're all out and he just bounces from one to the other. He's a good little fellow, eats on time, naps regularly and goes to bed at the same time every night, about 8 pm. His Mommy and Daddy are excellent parents and he is thriving. I'm going to try to attach a pic of Jackson and me. I'm on my scooter and Jackson is "at the controls".

Sorry, the file is too big and because I'm not at home, I don't have my photo editing software, so I'll have to wait to show you.

inkinupstamps
07-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Barb, I just knew you'd be in Gramma paradise this week. Oh dear...I was hoping we could see the photos NOW! (I love instant gratification! :) )

Have fun and keep checking in and tell us everything! I'm dreaming of being a Gramma some day! :)

Hugs!

ellie
07-16-2007, 09:18 AM
The pictures are great. He sure is a beautiful baby....what a blessing children are. Glad to hear all is going well...I left you a note on your blog.

threefriends91
07-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Dear Barb it's great to hear your having a great time. l can't wait to see the pictures, and sorry about not being able to meet up with you my hds dad is so sick and it has really pulled me down this is my safe place right now thanks for all your help. and please drive carefull thanks Cathy

mahodgman
07-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Great pics on your blog. I love the blond! You really should take care of your hair, but I do understand how feeding your rubber addiction can take over your life!