PDA

View Full Version : My poor Reba is sick!

tojoco
07-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Well I had to take Reba to the Vet this afternoon. She had been vomiting most of the day and it seemed to be getting worse. So I brought her in and after giving her a good check-up and me describing her symptons, she was diagnosed with bronchitis. She was so lethargic and hadn't eaten anything at all today. She'd been wheezing, coughing and then throwing up. I had to close all the doors to every room in my house because she would go in every room and hide in a corner where she would throw up. The vet said that's what dogs do. So she is on an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory. When I gave her the meds when we got home, she immediately went to sleep on her big pillow and was "knocked out". Poor thing didn't sleep all day and was exhausted. So anyway, I hope we have a good night tonight and she doesn't throw up any more. Poor Baby Reba!

ellie
07-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Poor Reba! I hope she is feeling better soon.

maxiesmom
07-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh poor dear, I always feel so bad when my honeys are feeling bad. Thankfully that isn't too often!

Christie
07-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Awww poor Reba. I hope that she is doing better by the morning and that you both get some sleep tonight. Keep us posted.

Robinkay
07-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Awww Reba! XOXO Please let us know how she is on Friday.

Robinkay

iloveflipflops
07-20-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm so glad you took her in. I hope she is feeling much better by now!!

Firecracker
07-20-2007, 02:56 AM
Poor Reba. It is horrible to have an animal sick. I hope she is better soon! Hugs, Heather

kimmyqtgirl
07-20-2007, 05:49 AM
awe poor thing. Give her lots of hugs and belly rubs (my dog loves that). Hopefully some rest will do her good!

inkinupstamps
07-20-2007, 05:51 AM
That is so sad to hear! I hope she feels better really soon. Do you think she caught a "bug" when she was at the kennel?

Get well soon REBA!

Vintagegal
07-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Oh, no Joanne!!!!! I know what it's like to have bronchitis, I can't imagine a pet having it. I hope the antibiotics will do the trick and Reba will be back to her normal self once more.

Hugs,

emmcee
07-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Poor little Reba! Give her a pat on the head for me, hope she feels better today. :nod: