PDA

View Full Version : What would you do with a million dollars?

webzmacs
07-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey everyone! I haven't been on the board for a while. Things have gone in to overdrive at work these days. I could definately use some craft therapy but never seem to have the energy!

I asked Sherry and she said it was okay to post this. I've been working on a promotion where you can win a million dollars -- yes a million dollars!!! We launched it this last weekend at the NASCAR Nextel Cup race in Chicagoland. It's been a lot of fun! While I can't win ... you can! So if you love NASCAR, would like to get a call from your favorite driver and would love to win a sweet million check out:

www.sprint.com/speed (http://www.sprint.com/speed)

There is a really fun 'practice your call' mad libs feature on the site. Check it out too and let me know what you think!! Good luck everyone!

BTW ... it would be fun to post here what you would do with a million bucks! I'll start ... I would create my own studio to craft in, go on an around the world trip w/friends and family and donate dollars to help children.

tojoco
07-20-2007, 10:42 PM
If I won a million dollars, I would take it all and pay off all the house mortgages that everyone in my immediate family has. After that, I don't think there would be much to spend but at least I would know that everyone would be able to live easier.

Caboverde1
07-20-2007, 10:57 PM
I entered...I would first pay cash for my weightloss surgery...then I would help my family members in need, then my friends, then some strangers...Oh I would go to the cape verdean islands and donate to the government and help with the poverty and lack of healthcare there.

TOnii

mahodgman
07-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Ok, I'll play. If I won a million, I'd pay off my bills and my parent's bills, buy a new house, work part time after a long vacation and stamp all day.

Erin K
07-21-2007, 12:57 AM
I'd be too boring...

Pay off my house
Get a new roof
Increase Brian's and my allowance by $100 a month
Invest the rest.

zzzzzz

MyRnAbS
07-21-2007, 02:45 AM
What would I say???? OMG!! I entered Now I'm going to sleep with my cell phone to see if Dale Earnhart, Jr. calls me!! WHOOPPIEEE!!!! I'm so excited, thank you so much webzmacs.

MyRnAbS
07-21-2007, 02:50 AM
BTW, I would SAVE the entire 1 Million dollars for a rainy day ;) I guess I'll put it under my mattress, hehehehehe!!! Okayjust kidding, I have no clue as to what I'd do with that money. I'm just so excited to hear the voice of dale I can't really think straight. Of course I'd help my family and friends. For sure I'd save some for my dd's future (for both of them). Okay I'm really super boring, but I think I'd spend it all at chillis eating those baby back ribs ;)

mjbonoan
07-21-2007, 04:12 AM
Okay, where do I start... I guess I'd pay my bills, build my dream home, and pay moms bills. But the very first thing that I would do is pay for my baby brother's education so that I can secure his future... and I'd have to think about paying Mike's student loans... oh well I guess I don't have a choice since I'm what Texas calls "injures spouse"... I'm liable for his student loans!! Yikes!!!

ellie
07-21-2007, 05:41 AM
I would do pretty much the same as everyone else: pay bills, secure my children's future, help family & friends. I would buy a vacation home in the mountains, invest some, donate some, and then head for the stamp stores by way of a mocha latte.

threefriends91
07-21-2007, 05:58 AM
l would pay off my bills ,donate, help my daughter, and buy a house were l would do crafts most every day.LOL

Patty
07-21-2007, 07:18 PM
I'd retire immediately, invest all the money. Then, with all the earnings I would make, I would buy a home I really love (with my dream craft room), help my family, educate my grandchildren, donate some, and make sure my children and their children are all set. I would probably still shop sales, make things last and stretch--can't teach an old dog new tricks. :wub::wub: patty