PDA

View Full Version : Attn: So CAL gals: local stamp store going out of business

Vintagegal
07-21-2007, 05:27 PM
CR Bloomin Stamps in Long Beach (I originally called it CC Stampin in my original post) is closing its doors for good. So sad. The folks there are so creative, and they carried interesting stamps.

hbpupppy is the closest to the store, I think. But, anyway, it's very close to the Long Beach Town Center as well as Lakewood Mall. I don't have the exact address. Stamps, right now, are 35% off. They have a variety: Outlines, Stampers Anonymous, BLine, etc.

Anyway, thought I'd pass that along to you......

ccstampin12
07-21-2007, 08:00 PM
So sorry that you are losing your store....I don't know what we'd do without our LSS!
How funny that I'm WAAAAAY out East, calling myself ccstampin12, and there's a store WAAAAAY out West called almost the same thing!
Get those sales while they are good!
Joanie

hbpuppy
07-21-2007, 08:03 PM
That is a bummer. I've never been there. I'm trying to find it online. Could it be called CR Blooming Stamps? That's the only one I'm seeing in Long Beach. From your description it sounds like it's off the 605. But, I get lost pretty easily.

Vintagegal
07-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Oh dear.....it is CR Bloomin Stamps!!! LOLOLOLOLOL! Sorry, Heather! YES, it is off the 605 (near the 605, not directly off it).

1of2shoes
07-21-2007, 11:48 PM
hmmm, maybe I need to take a trip up there. I still have space for more stamps.