PDA

View Full Version : Guess where I am going???

ChristyR
07-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Tonight me and my mom are going to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert. I am so excited my mom will be here at 6 so i gotta go get ready. It should be a really good concert and I heard this is the last time they tour together for a while since there girls are getting older. Anyways you ladies have a fantastic night...I know I will my Dh will have my kiddos and momma's gonna have fun...WITH NO KIDS!!! yay

mjbonoan
07-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Woohoo... good for you. I'm a country music fan myself!!! Have lots of fun!

ChristyR
07-22-2007, 04:46 PM
thanks...i love country music always have and always will :)

Firecracker
07-22-2007, 05:21 PM
You will definitely have a fun night! I love Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I'm a country music fan too. Let us know how the concert was. Hugs, Heather

laos348
07-22-2007, 05:34 PM
That sounds like fun - hope you have a great time!

Laura

MyRnAbS
07-22-2007, 06:12 PM
OMG!!! Please show us pics when you get back!! I'm super excited, and it's not even me going!! How fun is that to see that piece of hunk in real life, WOWZA!!!! I want to see pics!!!! Have fun, and drink some for me ;)

tesschap
07-22-2007, 09:32 PM
How exciting. They've yet to tour our area :( We (both sons, one girl friend, dh & I) are going to the Kenny Chesney concert at SPAC on Wednesday night. I'm hoping that it doesn't rain as it's outside but we should have lots of fun! I hope you enjoy your concert. Do post details :)

ellie
07-22-2007, 10:03 PM
I know it will be wonderful. Have a great time and let us know how it was when you get home.

mjbonoan
07-22-2007, 11:59 PM
Christi, give us an update when you get home!

ccstampin12
07-23-2007, 07:17 AM
Have a wonderful time. I would have loved to see them, but I just saw Keith Urban, and that's a lot of $$$ for entertainment!
Besides, we would have had to fly to CA to go to the concert....we live in the East Coast! That REALLY makes it expensive!!!
LOL
I know you will love them....love, love, love their music and videos!
Joanie

ChristyR
07-23-2007, 03:56 PM
OH MY OH MY.... it was soooooo much fun!! Me and my mom enjoyed just being together by ourselves and the scenery wasn't bad too. :) when we got there they had closed off the area where our seats were so we were relocated to better seats wahoo yay for us. There is so much chemistry between them they just look so in LOVE. (hopefully they REALLY ARE) you never know these days with the these celebs. They sang seperatly and then together and put on a heck of a concert. IT ROCKED TIM looked so hott he was wearing these tight butt jeans and a sleevless shirt oh and he has a cross tattoo on one arm and FAITH on the other with a jesus fish tatoo and with that shirt, his muscles and those tattoos....um um um I AM SPEECHLESS :) lets just say i wanna run right out and buy my DH the tight jeans, sleeveless shirt and a tattoo...would he look the same??? well not exactly but close enough for me :) shhh...i haven't told dh about his new get up yet. :) hehehehe and Faith looked gorgeous as well...like usual ;(-

anyways sorry for the book i just had to share thanks

ChristyR
07-23-2007, 04:00 PM
How exciting. They've yet to tour our area :( We (both sons, one girl friend, dh & I) are going to the Kenny Chesney concert at SPAC on Wednesday night. I'm hoping that it doesn't rain as it's outside but we should have lots of fun! I hope you enjoy your concert. Do post details :)

Teresa,

oh i am jealous....well i DID just see Kenny a few months back the last time he came thru j-vill but i seriously could see him once a month ;) I LOVE ME SOME KC. HAVE lots of fun yourself and if you haven't seen him in concert before...IT IS AWESOME he puts on a great concert. i will expect an update on thursday :)

oh and sorry NO FAITH AND TIM pics.... mom was going to bring her camera but we realized it wasn't charged and I dont' have any SPACE on mine
;( hehe sorry ;(

tesschap
07-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Teresa,

oh i am jealous....well i DID just see Kenny a few months back the last time he came thru j-vill but i seriously could see him once a month ;) I LOVE ME SOME KC. HAVE lots of fun yourself and if you haven't seen him in concert before...IT IS AWESOME he puts on a great concert. i will expect an update on thursday :)

oh and sorry NO FAITH AND TIM pics.... mom was going to bring her camera but we realized it wasn't charged and I dont' have any SPACE on mine
;( hehe sorry ;(

Sounds like your concert was AWESOME! I have a couple of stressful work days tomorrow and Wednesday with a VP visiting me to meet with a few customers. I told him he has to head out of town by 3pm on Wednesday as I am tailgating before the Kenny Chesney concert - I'll be ready for some fun by the time I do get rid of him! (He actually called me a Redneck - but I think he's jealous)!

I will give a full report on Thursday for sure.

ChristyR
07-23-2007, 04:27 PM
Teresa that is too funny about tailgating...i had never heard anyone TG before a CONCERT until the last KC concert i had friends who TG since that morning of the concert and the concert didnt start till 7 that night. FANS and FUN ;) have tons of fun ;) can't wait to hear how cute he looked :)

tesschap
07-23-2007, 05:29 PM
My son and his gf took this week as vacation. They will begin tailgating at noon on Wednesday - complete with a gas grill, frisbee, horse shoes, all of the trimmings! They leave on Friday for Foxboro, MA and will do the same thing on Saturday at noon before KC's concert there. We went with DS & his gf to a Brooks and Dunn concert last September and that was the first time we tailgated before a concert. DH had as much fun as the kids! I understand that KC often drops by his tailgaters to visit with them before his concerts - now that'd be cool!

ChristyR
07-24-2007, 03:09 PM
ooohhh Teresa I never heard of that before...that would be soooooooo cool. please if he stops by your tent...GIVE HIM MY NUMBER and tell him to call me ;) oh and a BIG KISS FOR ME TOO muah hee hee just not when your DH is around. ;) HAVE FUN