PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see the new movie Hairspray?

iloveflipflops
07-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I want to see it so bad as I am a HUGE John Travolta fan :).

Emily saw it Friday night with a bunch of girlfriends and she LOVED it. So I figure if she loved it, I should really love it :).

tojoco
07-22-2007, 10:00 PM
I do. Wish we lived closer so we could go together because I know DH won't want to go see it.

directmailscrapper
07-22-2007, 10:05 PM
My DD is going NUTS because she want to see it so badly! She was hoping to see it Friday nite but DH wanted to see Harry Potter instead. HP was great -- I'm guessing she and I will go see HS soon. She loves the music and she want to see the play on Broadway. N

mjbonoan
07-22-2007, 11:58 PM
I want to see it also, but with conference coming up next week I won't be able to go for a while!

Firecracker
07-23-2007, 12:15 AM
It was the best show. I could go again. John Travolta was excellent in it. You all need to go see it. Hugs, Heather

MyRnAbS
07-23-2007, 05:44 AM
Me......Me......Me!!!! I want to see it as well!! And so do my dd's!! I of course am John Travolta's NO. 1 Fan ;) (what a piece of hunky doo, even is he's a woman )

You got me all excited, thinking OH YEA!!! She has pirate copies that she's selling!!! :shocked: ;)

HeatherJ
07-23-2007, 09:22 AM
MY EMILY saw it Friday night too and is mad about it! She will go again before it is over, for sure!

emmcee
07-23-2007, 11:04 AM
I want to see it too, but it will probably be when it comes out on DVD and Netflix has it!:laugh:

Darleneh710
07-25-2007, 02:31 PM
I took my daughter to see it on Monday of this week and we both loved it. She was the one who has been dying to see it for so long. She kept telling me about it (she is a Amanda Bynes (sp?) fan) and wanted to see it soo much. We were supposed to go last Friday, but something came up. I must tell you when I went to see it I just wanted to started dancing b/c everyone is doing that in it. And that song she sings in the beginning of the movie...I was singing it when we left. I think Cassie was embarrassed a little, but at this age she seems to be embarrassed by A LOT of things I do lol.
Great movie!

threefriends91
07-25-2007, 02:52 PM
l LOVE JOHN TRAVOLTA l can't wait to see H.S. but l will have to wait a while to busy with my hb father, you all have me thinking l should seek out and see it LOL
cathy

Spartymom
07-25-2007, 02:56 PM
I would like to see it. Love the dancing and the music, John Travolta. DD would enjoy it too b/c of Zac Efron (the actor from High school musical). DD is only 7.

ellie
07-25-2007, 03:35 PM
One of my friends saw it and said it was "fantastic"! Now I wanna see it.

Caboverde1
07-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Dont hate me...but im soooo not interested in seeing the movie...(although I DO love me some JT)...I saw it with Ricky Lake (when she was LARGE) and was not impressed...I know...im weird!

Im with Myrna...rather see it bootleg!

TOnii