PDA

View Full Version : I would love to know how YOU use...

Deborah
07-23-2007, 09:59 PM
...your Vivid Dye Ink Pads by Clearsnap. Are you using these any differently than you do others? What do you find them BEST for?

Thanks! ;)

Deborah
07-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Doesn't anybody use these? :confused: I need expert help!

HeatherJ
07-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Never heard of them, sorrry! Hope you get your answer!

GrammaStamper
07-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Deborah, I've never heard of them, either. I'm going to Google them.

ellie
07-24-2007, 05:17 PM
I have a blue one...I use it when I want to sponge clouds or with my peg-type flower stamps. I don't find it much different than other dye pads. Are you thinking of purchasing some or do you already have them?

JBgreendawn
07-24-2007, 06:19 PM
I don't have any of this ink... *gasp!* ;)
well it was bound to happen sooner or later right?

Hope you get an answer soon!

firefly
07-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Deborah - I don't have any Vivid but recently I took a class on inks. I looked up Vivid in my 'ink book' and it puts them in the same category as Marvy Matchables, Adirondack, Distress, and Sea Shells. In general this group of dye inks can be stamped on regular paper, glossy, and vellum (must heat set). Also a Dove Blender can be used on these inks. HTH ! The class I took was great and the book is a wonderful reference. Sally

Deborah
07-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I have a blue one...I use it when I want to sponge clouds or with my peg-type flower stamps. I don't find it much different than other dye pads. Are you thinking of purchasing some or do you already have them?

I have a BUNCH of them (lol). As my stamping friends will tell you, I have a multitude of ink pads that I don't have a CLUE what to do with. :confused:

I don't have any of this ink... *gasp!* ;)
well it was bound to happen sooner or later right?

OH the HORROR!! (lol):laugh:

Deborah - I don't have any Vivid but recently I took a class on inks. I looked up Vivid in my 'ink book' and it puts them in the same category as Marvy Matchables, Adirondack, Distress, and Sea Shells. In general this group of dye inks can be stamped on regular paper, glossy, and vellum (must heat set). Also a Dove Blender can be used on these inks. HTH ! The class I took was great and the book is a wonderful reference. Sally

THANKS Sally! This helps!