PDA

View Full Version : Counting Down....

midnitecreations
07-24-2007, 12:20 PM
to our vacation. A cruise to Alaska! Can't wait. We leave thursday and head out to my in-laws. They're babysitting our dog. We fly out to seattle where we board the boat on Sunday. I'm soooo excited. This has always been my dream vacation. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary this year and this is our major major celebration. I've got a new camera so I can take all those gorgeous pics and all my shopping is done. Now I'm gonna spend a couple of days finishing up my swaps and cards and images I need to send to everyone so I can relax with a clear mind! lol

Christie
07-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh Renu this sounds like fun!! I hope you takes tons of pictures to share with us! Have a wonderful time!!!!

cindi
07-24-2007, 12:23 PM
I hope you have a wondeful time!
Bon voyage!
:)

inkinupstamps
07-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Ooohhh Renu, how WONDERFUL! I too would LOVE TO cruise to Alaska. I have heard from a number of people that it is absolutely THE BEST cruise!

Have fun, take a ton of photos and then share them, OK?

Bon Voyage!

ellie
07-24-2007, 01:04 PM
How wonderful. Rich and I have always talked about doing that. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures.

Firecracker
07-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Have a great trip. I think a cruise in Alaska sounds wonderful! Hugs, Heather

toao
07-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Oh what a fun and BEAUTIFUL trip that will be. Congrats on your anniversary. Have a great time!

Mary

firefly
07-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Renu - I just got back a month ago from Alaska - but we took a 11 day land tour instead of a cruise. It is a beautiful place - you'll love every minute! Sally

midnitecreations
07-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Sally I thought of doing a land tour too, but with a five year old, I thought it would be much easier doing the cruise. Plus, I've always wanted to do a cruise.

iloveflipflops
07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Do you have room in your suitcase for me? You don't have to tell your DH and I promise to be extra quiet. I wanna go to Alaska so bad!!! Have a FUN time!

teabear
07-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Oh Renu how fun! Be sure to take your kiddo down to the kids welcome party on the first night so you don't miss any of the fun stuff. When we first cruised, Kyle didn't want to go and then finally when he did he was mad that he missed a ton of fun stuff. Plus, then you and hubby can have romantic dinners :)

GSMom385
07-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Renu, I can't wait to see those pictures when you return. Have fun!!!

midnitecreations
07-25-2007, 12:48 AM
Do you have room in your suitcase for me? You don't have to tell your DH and I promise to be extra quiet. I wanna go to Alaska so bad!!! Have a FUN time!

he he. That's gonna be a tough one. My DH is trying to make ME only take one suitcase. That's not even big enough for my shoes! lol

midnitecreations
07-25-2007, 12:50 AM
Be sure to take your kiddo down to the kids welcome party on the first night so you don't miss any of the fun stuff... you and hubby can have romantic dinners :)

Really great advise. I bet he'll love it. And since it's our 20th anniversary in a couple of weeks, it'll be really great to have one grown up dinner with grown up clothes! lol

My3Ds
07-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Hope you have a great time. This is one of my dream vacations too.

MyRnAbS
07-25-2007, 06:56 AM
May you have lots and lots and lots of fun!!! Please don't forget to post pics, I've always wanted to visit Alaska!! You are extremely lucky!!!