PDA

View Full Version : We are back from the farm

threefriends91
07-24-2007, 03:09 PM
please keep praying for us, as l said my hb father is at his end with cancer, my hb said he can't deal with this any more and asked me to. they sent his dad home Sat. and what a mess, they said they would have a full team come in to help, Red cross, veterans affair, a nurse and others to help with his cathidor change day and night. We brought dad home he can not even feed himself and is crying alot. they sent me 16 bottles of meds for him and didn't mark the proper time to take them, He is not talking were we can understand him much he is in and out of it. no one showed up on Sat. l spent most of the weekend yelling on the phone for help, we got a nurse in twice aday what a joke they asked him if he was in pain he said no they left, we had 3 different kids come in to change his cathidor over and didn't even clean them out. we had to stay on Monday and we hired someone to come in to feed and dress him. l'm so worried because he is so weak and when he talks we cannot understand him much. the hosp. said he is of sound mind and can go home, and because he has no doctor they can't do anything. l do understsand they can't do much, l found a Doctor who will see him wed at 1pm please pray that this doctor will take him on. l want to yell but no one really cares, just an update l'm feeling lost and afraid of what to do.