PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a garage sale

Robinkay
07-25-2007, 08:09 AM
Well, I was going to have a garage sale today,Thursday and Friday BUT being toward the end of the month no one will have any $ SO maybe I will have it next week.
I have been going thru all my stuff...then later I will say "I wonder where I put that " And I probably put it in the garage sale. :wacko:

Robinkay

Christie
07-25-2007, 08:15 AM
I like garage sales! I also like having them, I know I'm strange! I hope your garage sale is succesfull and you make lots of money to spend on stamps!

ellie
07-25-2007, 08:20 AM
LOL Robin...I forget where I put things all the time. I love to go to garage sales but I don't like having them. Down here, people start coming an hour or two before the start of the sale. That could mean 6am!!! Well, have fun, and I hope you make a ton of $$ for MOA.

toao
07-25-2007, 10:44 AM
I've only done a couple of yard sales, but I would gather everything up in one room and tag it all, set tables up the night before and cover them. I always held mine on the first weekend of the month, that way people have their checks in the bank already. Both of mine were very successful. Good luck on yours. I hope you make lots of $$$cha-ching$$$.

Mary