PDA

View Full Version : Who is the bigger train wreck??

suzi_f
07-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Brittney or Lindsay?? I usually don't get sucked into these celebrity things but, OMG!!! What is wrong w/these girls?!?!? Too much, too soon? Something is wrong w/the world today! I can't see either of them having a happy ending. <sigh>

Erin K
07-25-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm gonna say Brittney because she has kids and that makes it worse somehow.

MyRnAbS
07-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Geez, they are both pretty pretty bad, so I have to say that they are both equal? I mean that lindsay just got caught with drugs!! And my dd's love her and all her movies! I think for now Lindsay is more popular with my dd's because Britt is not active right now. I don't know!!!! Sorry for putting in my two cents in here!!

Caboverde1
07-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Definately Britney...she makes HUGE bad choices for herself AND her kids! Lindsey is on her own...making mistakes and hopefully she can get some help that will stick...

TOnii

suzi_f
07-25-2007, 07:35 PM
DD watched the first Herbie movie the other day. I almost felt like I shouldn't let her watch any of LL's movies. Weird, huh?

toao
07-25-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm so sick of those girls. I used to think people needed to give Lindsay a break. (This was before she kept getting herself deeper into trouble) Now I just wish they would throw the book at all of them. Including Paris and Nicole. UGH! They all disgust me.

Mary

MyRnAbS
07-25-2007, 07:42 PM
I agree!!!

Suzanne
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
I would say Britney only because she has those 2 kids she should be thinking about. And I think the problem is a combination of too much too soon & having no one telling them no and what they are doing wrong until it is too late.

stampcrazyjulie
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
I am leaning more towards Lindsay since I used to love her movies....well, I still do, I guess that's why I am SO disappointed in her! As for Brit....I was never a huge fan anyways, although I do feel sorry for her Kids....

ellie
07-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Im with Mary. I hate that so many young girls look up to them as role models and this is what they see. I think they grew up waaay too fast, and it doesn't seem as if there was ever any parental control. To think that Paris' mother thought it was unfair for her to go to jail...something needed to be done before she killed herself or someone else. Of course, it's jmho.

Pumpkin Seed Mama
08-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Gosh...both of these girls are train wrecks! Just think....there are young girls out there who admire these two! Yikes!

scrappinnuts
08-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Britney...with the two Kids..she really needs to get help and the kids need some stablization..I feel bad for them (the kids, not britney and Lindsey)